Opinew Product Reviews

Opinew Product Reviews

by Opinew

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Ali Review Amazon Ebay reviews

Farss

It was very easy to install. and it looks good on website because I did not want to ruin the looks of my website.

Hyped Central

Great app. Gets the job done! Also the customer service has been excellent as of now. Daniel and Tomasz have been helping me tweak the app to exactly what I need. Recommended 5/5

BASENOR

Really nice customer service. Recommend! If you want to add some review on your product, that's amazing tool.

Sportout

Christmas day ,but this apps still help me to fixed some problem,It's a warm company.Suggest every people use there app,and also hope you exploit more funtions. :)

Lynda Anne

It never finished installing. There was some kind of bug, maybe it was having trouble with another app but nothing every loaded. So that was a disappointment.

December 25, 2019

Sorry to hear that - we had limited availability to deal with support tickets because it was Christmas Eve, which I hope is understandable. If you want to help us install the app please get in touch.

FitnessDelight

I used this app to help me import my aliexpress things onto my shopify! well done to these devs for creating such a beautiful UI

ArtStyleBeauty

The app is great in common BUT: there is serious detail without attention: numbers (pages of review) below doesnt change color no matter what and by default they are white, so if your website runs on white background color you will not be able to see numbers of pages. But if you run around with your mouse you gonna see how arrow changes for hand which shows you that there is actually more pages. Fix it guys, otherwise it is senceless to post more than 1 page of review, nobody will see that. Thanks.
P.S. Somehow changed color but did not any actions...

December 19, 2019

Thanks for pointing this out - this is actually due to your theme having HTML styled white. So our app naturally took those styles to match your theme :D You should have gotten in touch with us via live chat! We'd change it in 5min - as a matter of fact we've already done that. Have a look. I'd appreciate if you could adjust the review, given our prompt response :)

Elegance Crafts Store

I need an app to get reviews. This is the only one i found that seems to be free and bring some actual value

Man Is Versatile

This is a legit review...These guys are at the top of their game and make it so easy that a complete neanderthal could use it.....That means me....duh ba...bonga Bonga... ( I'm kidding) Bottom line these guys get things done and get it done efficiently.

Ericol Jewelry

I'm loving the app so far. It's very easy to use and the customer service from Tomasz was top notch. I highly recommend these guys!