Opinew Product Reviews App

Opinew Product Reviews App

by Opinew

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews App, Aliexpress Amazon Ebay

Lift&Conquer

Always quick to reply and help me with any issues I may have. easy for customers to leave reviews and adds a great touch to your website! definitely recommend these guys!

Goodies4Buddies

Amazing customer service received from Tomasz, really pleased with the app. Was thinking about deleting it at first due to some errors I made. But Tomasz helped me sort it all out. Definitely recommended.

FoxLEDs

don't listen to the bad reviews. their customer support is TOP-NOTCH! best app I've used in a long time. thank you all!

Happy Snappy

я его отключил и удалил - но он по прежнему пытается снять с меня денег!!!! ох не красиво !!!! это неправильно

June 22, 2020

Если мы взяли с вас плату, пожалуйста, дайте мне знать. Мы можем обработать возврат с Shopify. Не проблема вообще :) Мы никогда не пытаемся обвинить вас незаконно.

English: Merchant says we tried to charge them after uninstallation. Must have been some misunderstanding. If that happened we're happy to process a refund of course :)

Rudimental Masks

Really easy to setup the app and integrate with the SHopify Account. It only took me around 20 minutes and all good to go !

favuke.com

I was struggling trying to get an app to import reviews from Amazon, I tried almost 6, Opinew is by far the best. Support it great too, highly recommended.

Shopperriffic

I got this app to replace Loox due to Loox's limitation on review importing. This app does exactly what I want and I can import reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, and from a spreadsheet. Awesome!

Now, onto support... The support is GREAT! I have a somewhat custom theme that made the integration of the review badges somewhat difficult to add. Tomasz to the rescue... He did for me what I would normally pay my developer to do without hesitation.

I would love it the app integrated with Aftership or some other order tracking app. Loox had this feature and I really would love to see it as part of the Opinew integration suite.

Overall, this app is great and the customer service is top-notch.

Infinity Bliss

Able to import from both Aliexpress & Amazon , which is great! Works great too. Contact support is also fast, helpful & gentlemanly :)

namastewellness

Great app, does everything other apps like loox will do but better. Loox doesn't even have amazon reviews. you can run small shops with professional reviews for free. can't ask for much more from these guys

June 18, 2020

Hi - we can put the review bar on the product for you. Just get in touch with support via our live chat inside Opinew admin.

tumercadilloonline.com

USE ESTE APLICACIÓN Y MI TRAFICO EMPEZÓ A CRECER DE UNA MANERA EXPONENCIAL, DESDE LUEGO LO RECOMIENDO