Opinew Product Reviews

Opinew Product Reviews

by Opinew

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Ali Review Amazon Ebay reviews

Catalonia Fashion

I highly recommend this app. It can display comments and pictures. The most important thing is to perfectly match my theme. Special thanks to support for helping me modify it and solve my problem in a short time. Thank you very much!

Pressure Smart Systems

Very helpful support and a good product with a quality feel. Easy to use and very convenient free installation program

BeLuckyStores

It seems too professional and has a lot of support and work behind it.
Also very helpful to give you a free trial until the 100th order on your shop then starts to collect fees from you.
I like its dashboard, very professional
Overall, it deserves the money you pay for.

Trendzymart

Easy to use and easy to integrate. Doesn't have glitches and free pricing for first hundred users is quite a good gesture towards new store owners.

PURRthect

Started using, seems to work well for me. Imports reviews and displays them nicely without looking too vulgar.

Anime Brand Clothing

These guys make it so easy to manage reviews and imports for drop shipping! Truly an excellent product for online store owners!

DoggyLush

App looks great on my website and support was very helpful when I ran into issues. Highly recommend.

NuvoleBlu

Very useful and functional app! Support is very helpful, super recommended! This is the app I was looking for and I'm really happy with the result!

UpCrate Co

Seems good! Really love that they can import reviews from Amazon and Ebay, where the quality of reviews are much better.

valentines2020

amazing, wanted something changed with the code and they helped ASAP thank you! Would 100% recommend this app over loox