Opinew Product Reviews App

Opinew Product Reviews App

by Opinew

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews App, Aliexpress Amazon Ebay

Vacuum Wizard Z

Does what is does best. Really gives you more than just a product review importer, it focuses on what's important, bringing the customer back.

PEREGRUNE

Great support and cross-platform integration! When I have issues or coding troubles, the team helps me directly. And, really helps our store leverage reviews across eCommerce platforms. Thank you!

imusthaveone.com

Brilliant support!

I was looking for a clean, clear and professional Review app, there are so many to choose from, but Opinew stood out as it fitted into my store dynamic look and feel.

Nevertheless, I did have an issue about injecting the code in the right place within the right Liquid file to have the review show up correctly, this was scary, to say the least as I'm not a coder. So a quick message to the support guys and before I knew it they replied with "done"....... guess what, it was done!.... it works perfectly :)

The support guys are quick off the mark and understood my problem straight away. Clearly, this had bolstered my confidence and will to transition to the next paid plan once my trial is over.

PS. I only started my trial 36 hours ago!

Highly recommended and a must-have app

CURRENmx

Muy fácil de usar, pude importar mis reviews de amazon muy facil y sin necesidad de tantos clics. Además cuentan con un excelente UX... 100% recomendado.

TrimHQ

veryhbasb syhb sbnys synnnnn shny sun7 sdn7 sdd7 sddj 8isd 8ujsj7d jcujhnchn chjncvyh cyhnbcvy cvyhycvh gcvyhcv

Shay's Paradise

Nice, helpful app and easy to set up. As a newbie, I had no problems with installation or setup. Glad I found it!

The NGO Company

Updated: The app was not my taste but the customer support was friendly and helpful.
Old comment: Leave a mess of code when delete the app.

September 7, 2020

Sorry to hear you were unhappy. To cleanly remove the code please do it from inside our app (not shopify apps menu).

We would love to be able to remove the app code when you uninstall but shopify cuts off our permissions to do so when you uninstall by clicking the bin button in shopify apps menu. If you do it from inside the app, we remove all the code cleanly.

BeTheSkin

Nice app. Easy to install & set up. I wanted to import Amazon reviews for my products, thankfully I have found this app. It works perfect!!

thecalmoptics

wvbfnfggnfwdgnfgnfwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwùpiouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupiopiupi^piuîpîuoiowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwzerunytzoiyetcnxezpuyneztxioeuizxtiuoeztoiue,zui,opeu,

Shop Mirsen

This app is super helpful! Especially for those starting our their stores. Thank you to the big minds behind this app I really love using it and the ease of use makes everything so seamless