Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

by Opinew

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

BlueBiology

Easy setup, easy migration to get our previously established reviews imported from our last app, good customer service. So far so good on our website

Body Goods

Great support team, I asked them to install and edit my coding because I was not clued up on it and they did just that in minuets. Love it so far.

Purple Seed

Great, live chat really helpful :) I tried so many reviews plugins but Opinez is here to save the day. I recommend.

Ellies Best

This app makes it so easy to import your reviews from Amazon into your Shopify store. I also like the feature of allowing customers to ask questions on a product and posting answers that can be public or not, either way the customer gets an answer emailed to them. Works great!

August 3, 2021

Hi,

On behalf of all the team, thank you so much for leaving us an amazing review!

Our mission is to always bring the best user experiences with Opinew and our support team. We are delighted to hear you are satisfied with our service!

We will continue to improve Opinew and assist you on your journey to create a strong & trusted business.

Have a wonderful day!

Pecu Pets

Very beautiful reviews and customizable. Customer service is amazing, they will reply to you in 5 minutes, seriously!

CS Racing Exhaust

They have prompt customer service and the app continues to improve everyday. I've been with them since I started my store and have yet to have a problem they couldn't fix! It's the only app I could find to import my reviews from ebay!!!

Toguard camera

This app is really great. It can import reviews from Amazon and AliExpress, which shocked me. The picture can also choose the picture I like and put it on the first page. This comment has helped me increase a lot of sales. I like this comment plugin very much, and I can recommend it to everyone

Hi,
On behalf of all the team, thank you so much for leaving us an amazing review!

We are delighted to hear you are satisfied with our service and that our product has made such a positive impact on your business.

Have a wonderful day!

LeanLight

This company has solid customer service and the app continues to improve everyday. I've been with them for years and have yet to have a problem they couldn't fix!

Hello there,
We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! It's awesome to hear from long-term users :)

Thank you very much for your continued support of Opinew. We're happy to hear you had a fantastic time with us.

Have a lovely day!

SAVALINO

We are overall pleased with the app and they have a good and helpful service center. Things have improved since we got the app.

Hi,
Thank you very much for your kind words! We are glad to read we were able to meet your expectations and that you see improvements in your store.

Rest assured that we will continue to improve the app and provide an excellent customer experience. It's a pleasure serving you.

Have a great rest of the day!

woldeno

tres bon avc un service client qui repond tres vite .je recommande l'application car ils sont tres bon

July 22, 2021

Bonjour,

Merci d'avoir pris le temps de laisser un avis positif à propos d'Opinew!
Nous sommes ravis de lire que vous êtes satisfaits de notre service client et de nos fonctionnalités.

N'hésitez pas à nous contacter directement via l'application si besoin!

Très bonne journée à vous,