Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Islamic Collection

great app for review. has customization available.
i would say that it can improve in letting us customizing the font

OxygenM

It's free before your 100th order, very nice, it will help us save more money, i love it so much!!!!

Intyrnational

Well I must say, I made a mistake with this app and left a bad review. But it turns out I could not have been more wrong. This app is EXCELLENT. It's the ONLY one that works on the shopify store. They have great developers, it works well and looks GREAT. I'm very happy with how it works, and it's been great for building trust. I will be VERY happy to give this app recurring revenue for such a great service. And unlike other shopify apps this one has a business model that makes sense. It treats the shop owner like a real person and not a money source. Seriously, if you have ONE app on your store - this is it. A GREAT GREAT resource for shopify app stores.

Syncwire

just started to use, seems fine. Better than the previous Shopify review app I used because this one offers review image function.

JUNIPERMIST

I started to hire a VA to import all my amazon reviews to shopify but then found this software that does it all automatically! It saved me money and a ton of time. I also am excited to use the email review request feature. I reached out for customer service and they responded instantly and even did some edits to my code to make everything work better. Highly recommended!

BlendFriend

Very helpful, I used this app to upload amazon reviews to my store. At first, it never worked but they fixed the problem in less than 24 hours and everything works perfectly now! thanks

Babyfirst1

i love it,support is super fast.really appreciate it! i recommend it to any store owner.Great App!!!

everestlights

Great review app I use on several store, especially the Amazon reviews import function. I recommend this app !

Pink and Caboodle

This review import process is much, MUCH easier than the previous one I used. I'm not totally happy with where the reviews are showing up on the page, but I believe I need to contact my Shopify theme designers to help me move the widget, so I'm giving this one 5 stars.

Loja Oficial | XploudShop

Ele é bom, o complicado é que não há possibilidade de importar somente comentários de um pais especifico e os nomes das pessoas que comentaram não são editáveis, então fica um comentário com nome de pessoas de outros países.