Photolock

Photolock

by Pasilobus

Robust anti-theft image protection for your store

Raid! Punch! Loot!

Photolock is high-tech armor. Hell of a lot of options, it leaves nothing unprotected. I create my own original graphics and having it stolen is always in the back of my mind when creating something, but this is one less worry for me.

Customer service is great, friendly and helpful. Ugurcan reached out to me and we cleared up some issues.

Cool All Year

Does exactly what I need it to do. Locks everything and doesn't allow a soul to copy & save or paste.

CanningCrafts

The Photolock team went above & beyond helping me with their app!!! Ugurcan offered me helpful advice concerning my website in regards to the scraping I’ve been experiencing. He recommended adding a firewall & also offered suggestions on some privacy & malware plugins. I appreciate that he took the time to help me & offer his advice, especially since it went beyond their app.

I’ve had the app installed about a month now. The team responded right away to help me add the watermark. I initially had an issue with my theme not displaying the watermark consistently & Photolock quickly made some adjustments to my theme.

Thanks Photolock!

HexSizer™

Photolock has been so useful to me! I didn't want to get any views from certain countries. Photolock has been my protector! And it allows me to grow my business at my own pace. Thank you, Photolock! I also use it with NS8. Photolock blocks unwanted visitors and NS8 tells me the IP address of whom it is trying to get in. Photolock is a must have.

Joe Lach Digital Artist

I sell a lot of my artwork on my site. Posters, canvas prints, wood prints, etc. Being able to protect my images from downloads is an important part of my business. I started with the free Lite plan, went to the Basic plan, and just today upgraded to the Premium plan, as this app has been working very well for me. It gives me a lot of options to use or not use. Highly recommended if protecting your images is part of your business.

Just Like Mommy'z

The app works as it is supposed to. It was easy to setup and use. Developers provide good customer service, too- but didn't need it yet for this app :)

Lisa Dailey Fine Art

Although no app can completely guarantee a photo won't be stolen, this one is nearly perfect! I feel confident that it protects my images from those who are 'right-click' happy. The only flaw is that we're still unprotected from those who know how to do a screenshot. Thank you Photolock for your great product and customer service! ~ Lisa Dailey Fine Art

Imbriacoglobal

Ugurcan's customer service responses were incredible! Fast, competent, and courteous...very impressed!

Survivalnewage

can't even use the free trial...is going straight to payment when i open it...if i press X gives page error or come out the page...RUBBISH i would give -10 stars if i could

Stirring Images

Photolock works as advertised. My only issue is that there doesn't seem to be any way to prevent screenshots from stealing our images.

If you could figure that one out, you would win everything.

Thanks,