Photolock

Photolock

by Pasilobus

AntiTheft image & content protection, 20 lock methods & more..

Topmarket123.com

dommage ne bloque pas "Find on aliexpress"

Gadget Trybe

Works great, the cheapest plan protects your visual and text content perfectly. I'm very happy with it.

Wooly Wunderland

The app works, it's easy to use and doesn't have any negative affect on my store but protects my images. I will continue to keep photolock on my store moving forward.

Instafashionista

The app its very nice and i enjoy that the photos are blocked, thank you very much for everythinc. !!

Aroha Fine Prints

Exactly the app we had been searching for to protect the copyright of our images. Easy to install and would recommend for those whose site images are their business! ie. photographers, artists

GemArt™ Shop

It is good, But if to lock the text to protect your descriptions, it will also stop customers copying discount codes.

Coffeeine

Exactly as described and have had no issues. Highly recommend to protect your photos from being copied.

Painted by Carol

09/02/2019 - UPDATE:
This software is so good it even 'caught' me! I was working on a new ad and went to one of my existing ads to copy-and-paste some data from that ad to my new ad. So I highlighted the text I wanted and hit 'copy', which seemed to work. But when I went to 'paste' it into my new ad - nothing happened. At first I thought I hadn't copied it correctly, so I tried it again. But, again, nothing happened. Then I remembered - Photolock! And it was functioning EXACTLY as advertised! Good job!

I'm a geek and I am BEYOND IMPRESSED by this app. Some of the things this app does I would have said could not be done, but they've figured it out. I just wish Etsy would strike a deal with them so Etsy sellers could cut down on the massive theft of their intellectual property and products.

Petrichor

Great app. Very useful in protecting your content from being copied. Does what it says. Installation and activation was easy.

Raid! Punch! Loot!

Photolock is high-tech armor. Hell of a lot of options, it leaves nothing unprotected. I create my own original graphics and having it stolen is always in the back of my mind when creating something, but this is one less worry for me.

Customer service is great, friendly and helpful. Ugurcan reached out to me and we cleared up some issues.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9