Photolock

Photolock

by Pasilobus

AntiTheft image & content protection, 20 lock methods & more..

Sticks Inc

Setup was quick and hassle-free, I haven't heard a peep since I've used it and I take that as a great sign that it's working well!

Lavvada Com

Great App.....avoid people from snatching photos and product descriptions that took time to produce.
Have this app in all my stores.

Midnight Glamour Shop

2nd Review - I loved the app. but in June, 2018, I was informed the app. price was going to increase from $5 to $12 which is a huge increase and unwarranted. I would not have minded a small increase but this is ridiculous when there are other apps that will do the same for a small price of $1.99.

I wrote the following review in Oct. 2017.
1st Review in Oct. 2017 - Great app - I am so glad that I found it to avoid copying of my photos which people have done over many, many years.

Helimix

This app delivers! Much appreciated.

Wc 4u

Its does what it says. PhotoLock is important & highly effective app at very low cost.

Wynter Bloom

love that i can add this feature to my shopify store images! easily integrated with my site. thank you

Helianthus Wellness

I am so grateful for this product! I utilize original photography in my work and the reassurance and confidence this product provides is invaluable. My photos and copy are well protected and for such an affordable price. Thank you again for this simple to use amazing product!

Ellen Wikberg
www.helianthuswellness.com

My Heart Bubble

Thank you Ugurcan! Fantastic service! :)

Ruby Rabbit Partyware

Perfect for blocking copying of images & text on your desktop. Would love to see it enabled to block also on iphone/ipad devices in future!

Annie Dinh

thank you for creating this app. it's great! easy to use, install and brings huge benefits to store's owner.