Photolock

Photolock

by Pasilobus

AntiTheft image & content protection, 20 lock methods & more..

Bertone

Originally gave this 3 stars due to the fact I was having issues, but not anymore. I'm an Artist who posts original artwork and love the idea of my images being locked. I love all the features and feel this is worth the price. also, would love to see the Watermark feature. 4 stars for now but 5 when they finally come out with the watermark feature.

Luis Fraile Art

Excellent ! It works much better than expected. It offers a lot of options to avoid the most common image copying methods on Internet. And it comes with a simple and very intuitive configuration.

Steampunkorder

Worth the price does what its suppose

The Banger Store

Print screen still works, even though the app claims it doesn't.
Video and desciption show that you can add a watermark... This is not true. The setting doesn't work and is in beta mode, and will not allow you to upload an image, or your logo, to be used. Don't advertise a feature that isn't even out yet...

Weave Got It Canada

Perfect so far! It gets annoying when we forget and can't copy our own photos lol. So it's really great.

Better Products For Disabled People

very good application thank you using it maybe a year now and very happy with it...

Ze Republic

The easiest app ever to install and it does exactly what it says and more to protect your photos. Perfect.

Jim Kearney The Image Gallery

Does the job perfectly and simply.

Girls Gift Store

Have not had to use customer support, and that's a good thing.
This app works great for my https://girlsgiftstore.com store and definitely recommend this app for anyone with photos on their website.

Well worth the low price.
Thanks Photolock for the great app.

Mike - Girl's Gift Store

Sticks Inc

Setup was quick and hassle-free, I haven't heard a peep since I've used it and I take that as a great sign that it's working well!