Photolock

Photolock

by Pasilobus

AntiTheft image & content protection, 20 lock methods & more..

Wynter Bloom

love that i can add this feature to my shopify store images! easily integrated with my site. thank you

Helianthus Wellness

I am so grateful for this product! I utilize original photography in my work and the reassurance and confidence this product provides is invaluable. My photos and copy are well protected and for such an affordable price. Thank you again for this simple to use amazing product!

Ellen Wikberg
www.helianthuswellness.com

My Heart Bubble

Thank you Ugurcan! Fantastic service! :)

Ruby Rabbit Partyware

Perfect for blocking copying of images & text on your desktop. Would love to see it enabled to block also on iphone/ipad devices in future!

Annie Dinh

thank you for creating this app. it's great! easy to use, install and brings huge benefits to store's owner.

Pamelas Art

I'm pleased...I've used my own message which appears when someone hovers over an image. It's done very tastefully.
I feel that my images are now safe.

Grownmanshave

A simple easy way to protect my images and website copy. I love that it has right click disablement for my entire store. My investment in good images and good copy is protected.

Zulys

Very good app to maintain the pictures secure

A Better Quest

Does as it says on the tin & more!

We started noticing our competitors stealing our images & other data. This app was precisely what we needed.

For $5 a month, use it!

To make 5 stars:
- Faster loading
- Another new similar app shows a custom menu on right click (e.g. Follow Us on IG, Contact, etc.). Neat idea that would be good to see implemented.

Otherwise, fantastic!

Gadgetworld Ae

Excellent App, you can choose to disable right click for everything or photos only, and you can have a message as well.