Photolock

Photolock

by Pasilobus

AntiTheft image & content protection, 20 lock methods & more..

Pamelas Art

I'm pleased...I've used my own message which appears when someone hovers over an image. It's done very tastefully.
I feel that my images are now safe.

Grownmanshave

A simple easy way to protect my images and website copy. I love that it has right click disablement for my entire store. My investment in good images and good copy is protected.

Zulys

Very good app to maintain the pictures secure

A Better Quest

Does as it says on the tin & more!

We started noticing our competitors stealing our images & other data. This app was precisely what we needed.

For $5 a month, use it!

To make 5 stars:
- Faster loading
- Another new similar app shows a custom menu on right click (e.g. Follow Us on IG, Contact, etc.). Neat idea that would be good to see implemented.

Otherwise, fantastic!

Gadgetworld Ae

Excellent App, you can choose to disable right click for everything or photos only, and you can have a message as well.

Babynatureco

Works excellent! Customer service is fantastic in their replies.

Subkutan

Really nice App. The lock is working fine. BUT: on certain devices / browsers, you still can copy pics via drag and drop. Thats not so sweet.
With best regards, Feldschmiede!
www.feld-schmiede.com

Nubia Jewelry

Love the app. Works for what I need. Does not let anyone download pics from my website.

Thank you guys!

Sneakerup1

Really impressed with this app, would recommend fully!

Gift Emporium Co Za

I am happy with this app. As I sell other artists and designers products, it's important that their images can't be copied or saved.