Photolock

Photolock

by Pasilobus

AntiTheft image & content protection, 20 lock methods & more..

Pestemalcom

the app is very easy to install and ready for use. They have a super fast service, answered all of my questions, helped and gave tips about my website. Happy customer here...

Mtl Groceries

This was the only photo locking application that I found on Shopify that was able to disable right click solely for images without affecting anything else. All the other applications I found disabled right click for everything. I definitely recommend it!

Dirty Monkey Kustoms

I think this is a great feature especially if you are an artist, photographer or displaying original designs.

The Fox And The Mermaid

This is a great app! I have a huge problem with people stealing my photos so I was very happy to find this :-)

Fearlesscharm

This app is awesome for allowing me to keep my photos and text my own.
When editing my site (I often use copy and paste from my other products), I unlock everything. But when finished, by the click of a button, all of my images and text are secure.
Thank you! Great app!!!

Delygirl Creations

So far so good. So glad I could add this app to my store. It gives me a real sense of security.

Onlinestore2016

Greeting,

Simply put... AWESOME!

www.DaisyCloset.com

Steppnnstyle

This app works perfect so far thanks photolock. Beyondfleek.com

Trader Crew

This is a great app! The right click function is completely disabled now on our site (www.tradercrew.com) so no pictures can be downloaded. Just what we were looking for! Thanks Photolock!

Ttin

Works superb! Exactly what we're looking for.