Photolock

Photolock

by Pasilobus

AntiTheft image & content protection, 20 lock methods & more..

Delygirl Creations

So far so good. So glad I could add this app to my store. It gives me a real sense of security.

Onlinestore2016

Greeting,

Simply put... AWESOME!

www.DaisyCloset.com

Steppnnstyle

This app works perfect so far thanks photolock. Beyondfleek.com

Trader Crew

This is a great app! The right click function is completely disabled now on our site (www.tradercrew.com) so no pictures can be downloaded. Just what we were looking for! Thanks Photolock!

Ttin

Works superb! Exactly what we're looking for.

Mango Tree Knobs

Fantastic app! What I really like about this is that you can lock the photos without disabling 'right click' entirely, which is a massive plus. As a company we can't express how stressful having our product photos stolen is, so thank you so much for creating this app.

The Batch Box 2

Finally found an app the I can easily lock all my images and all the text on my website to avoid unauthorized stores or people from copying our photos / information to use it on their sites. Would highly recommend this app to those who care about securing their work!

Sireenstore

Dear
Its not lock picture as you say any one can
download picture easy when you open picture you can easy save it to computer before complete opening
I not happy with that
Thanks

Vagabond Beach

This app is great! In a few seconds you are easily able to lock all right-clicking of your images and all of the copying of the text on your website. If you are having problems with unauthorized stores copying your information and using it on their sites, this app is a must have. Thank you Photolock.

Rockinmonkey

This app does exactly what it is supposed to do. It does a great job protecting our images, which have been stolen previously to installing this app.