Photolock

Photolock

by Pasilobus

AntiTheft image & content protection, 20 lock methods & more..

Un Lieu De Lumiere

Does the job perfectly. Great app.

Wow Treasures

I definitely I would recommend this app to anyone who is trying to keep their photos their photos. Awesome app! I am thankful that this app keeps me safe and sound. I would recommend everyone to try this app because you will definitely like it!

The Crimson Closet

Works well on the website (5 stars). But the stock photo can still be copied from Google images (not secure from web search image collection)

Shopclobao

Love this app. Highly recommended especially if you use your own photos that you invested time, $ and effort in.

Bambushop

Does as promised. Couldn't be easier to install. And a bonus is that it locks down your text too. No more to copy and swipe.

In case you need it, the team at Pasilobus provides top drawer customer support. Seems to be around the clock. I don't know when they sleep!

Collection Earth

This app is an absolute necessity for our store www.collectionearth.com

Nneyahcards

Very pleased with this app so far. Easy to install and works immediately.

Theaccessorybarn

Finally, I can lock my product photos.. I was fed up spending time photoshopping my images to have other people steal them. This app works great - the guys are helpful as there was an issue within my theme that was stopping all images being locked but within 2 hours of contacting them they got that fixed for me. It works well. Thank you for your help!

Ancestorville

Now I don't need ugly watermarks, which google shopping does not allow anyway. and they offer top notch and quick support. i have a site based on images and buying images. they locked them up all around for me, and it's really exciting to know i am covered. thanks all around. ~debra

So1985dahling

Love this app, it works perfectly and was just what I needed. Thank you!