Form Builder ‑ Contact Us

Form Builder ‑ Contact Us

by pifyapp

Form Builder, Contact Us Form, Popup Contact Form, Order Form

Divyntea

Best app in the world to use , its convenient and easy to use , I am loving the app , I would recommend it

Lifefurb.fr

Best app for make custom form on shopify. All in one app you the best Thanks i recommend this app !!!!

Sage Style

GREAT VERY HELPFUL. EASY TO USE, JUST TRYING TO EDIT TO MY LIKING. ENJOYING IT A LOT SO FAR! THANKS EVER SO MUCH AND HAVE A GREAT BLOSSOMING DAY!

CustomDrinks

Very intuitive and easy to use. The ideal component to create online forms of any kind and for any type of use

RGBM

We use this app to make online bookings for our brewery and it works a treat. We can created a form that suited our purpose and now we get all the info we need. Pretty easy to use as well.

Stouthearted Training

So far I'm really liking the poll, I just needed a simple contact form for my customers to be able to provide info. this did just the trick.

DOT KNITS

I used this app to offer a custom made design to customers, it was easy to use and customise. It would have been nice to be able to edit the email sent out to customers once they complete the form but apparently you have to pay for that service.

Jiose online store

It is very easy to design a form you want, powerful and useful, live chat support is very nice.Highly Recommend!

Marvellous Neon

So far so good. Easy to use in comparison to so many of the other apps I have used. Easy to make forms and get customers to upload

Pacificare México

GOOD SO FAR .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................