Form Builder ‑ Contact Us

Form Builder ‑ Contact Us

by pifyapp

Form Builder, Contact Us Form, Popup Contact Form, Order Form

Minerals Dead Sea Cosmetics

Great Apps , Do the job and easy to use or edit thaks alot for this apps :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

May 17, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this good experience to other merchants! Your praise is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

Gamma-Pro

Really nice app, which allows you to custom easily your contact page, it's useful I truly recommend it

May 12, 2021

VIXENZKLOSET

At the moment this a good app as I suppose but demanding feed back is not something professional . I request more more options. Cheers !

May 12, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review with us! We will continue to work hard to improve the feedback back form. Welcome to contact our support serivce for your needs. We will try our best to satisfy them. Your encouragement is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

DESI Active

I love this app, it has helped me out so much, IT does exactly what i wanted it to do plus more. couldnt ask for a better app

May 11, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this great experience to other merchants! Your praise is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

Itsallwireless

So far this is the best contact us form app I found. Also, they are letting users take their branding mark off for free! Hooray!

May 11, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this good review to other merchants! Your encouragement is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

Boxposh

awesome!!
i like it its very i love that its very simple to use and the format is very professional i recommend

JAYLA KELIS

I used this app as an order form for my customers. Sunny the employee is a great help, just AWESOME! :)

May 10, 2021

Say Delicious

Really good app, very easy to use. It took me no time to set up my initial contact form and style it to match my theme.

May 10, 2021

RONI HELOU

Easy to navigate app, multiple pre-designed templates and available for free........................

May 6, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this good experience to other merchants! Your encouragement is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

Anthem Brand

Good App, is very smart and practice. There is a free version that is complete and fuctional. Very good

May 3, 2021