Form Builder ‑ Contact Us

Form Builder ‑ Contact Us

by pifyapp

Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Popup Form, Order Form

VIXENZKLOSET

At the moment this a good app as I suppose but demanding feed back is not something professional . I request more more options. Cheers !

May 12, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review with us! We will continue to work hard to improve the feedback back form. Welcome to contact our support serivce for your needs. We will try our best to satisfy them. Your encouragement is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

DESI Active

I love this app, it has helped me out so much, IT does exactly what i wanted it to do plus more. couldnt ask for a better app

May 11, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this great experience to other merchants! Your praise is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

Itsallwireless

So far this is the best contact us form app I found. Also, they are letting users take their branding mark off for free! Hooray!

May 11, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this good review to other merchants! Your encouragement is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

Boxposh

awesome!!
i like it its very i love that its very simple to use and the format is very professional i recommend

May 11, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this good experience to other merchants! Your praise is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

JAYLA KELIS

I used this app as an order form for my customers. Sunny the employee is a great help, just AWESOME! :)

May 10, 2021

Say Delicious

Really good app, very easy to use. It took me no time to set up my initial contact form and style it to match my theme.

May 10, 2021

RONI HELOU

Easy to navigate app, multiple pre-designed templates and available for free........................

May 6, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this good experience to other merchants! Your encouragement is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

Anthem Brand

Good App, is very smart and practice. There is a free version that is complete and fuctional. Very good

May 3, 2021

NNOVATE BEAUTY BAR

I like that they allow you to create multiple forms. It's simple to use and set up. I do like the options for creating the form.

May 2, 2021

Fresh Flow Water Store

Love it! Easy to use! However, I wish that there were more font options in the free plan because I'm not a fan of the fonts chosen right now.

April 29, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this good experience to us! Sorry there is no font you like at the moment, we will add more fonts for choices. Your encouragement is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.