Form Builder ‑ Contact Us

Form Builder ‑ Contact Us

by pifyapp

Form Builder, Contact Us Form, Popup Contact Form, Order Form

TCcustoms.com

Easy to use and was exactly what I needed! I loved the design elements and it wasn't hard to integrate to my website!

April 28, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this good experience to our merchants! Your praise is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

The Smart Cave

Easy to use form building, one for free (which is great) and great customer service. Highly recommended.

April 24, 2021

Lobalol

Easy to install and great customer service. I contacted their customer service and I got a response pretty quickly.

April 23, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this good experience to our merchants! We will work harder and harder to provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

Djøf Forlag

It just works! Integration to Mailchimp is seamless and customer support very helpful in sorting out issues.

April 22, 2021

Colonel De Gourmet Herbs & Spices

This app helped me quickly get a simple Contact Us form up and implemented in minutes! Just what I needed.

April 21, 2021

Shape of a Rose

It is easily customizable and fun to use. You can change the background and the font. The free version has the basics and that's what I need.

April 20, 2021

Lucysvintage

You won't ever find any better support in Shopify apps... thumbs up for skype support ! & the app meets your every need !

April 17, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great praise about our app! Your praise is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

Earth's Organics

I used this app for my business and its easy to set up and user friendly. The price is reasonable for its functions. I enjoy easy to use apps that is not a waste of time and can do what it needs to do immediately.

April 13, 2021

Thank you for your good review and we will continue to work hard to make the app better and better.
Wish your store get more and more sale.

All the best.

Boudoir LUX

Great app! Easy to use. I've been searching for easy to add premade contact forms and couldnt find any until I came across this app

April 12, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this nice praise about our app! Your encouragement is the greatest motivation for us to move forward. Wish your store get more and more sale.

Home Reflex

Good so far, I have been trying to build a review button for my site and it seems to be working so far

April 10, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this reivew about our app! Wish your store get more and more sale.