Form Builder ‑ Contact Us

Form Builder ‑ Contact Us

by pifyapp

Contact Us Form, Popup Contact Form, Order Form, Form Builder

Polarisneon online store

This app surely can help. I use it to create Contact Us form, Image upload form, it is very easy with template.

cosfun

I use it to built my contact page, it is very easy to use, and powerful, the seller is very nice, fix my problem quickly.

We Ball Sports

This was is a great straight forward app! I allows me to provide propective clients with wholesale pricing

UltShult

Great app............................................easy to use and setup........................................Kudos.

Nouvelle Attire

This app allowed me to easily create a form builder for my website for my customers that want items specific to them. Would recommend

Silvanus Shop

IT IS AMAZING NKNFGDNGDFKNGFKNGFNGKLFNGKFNLKFNLKFNGKLNFKGNFKGNDFKNGFKDNGFKDNGKFNGKDFNGKDFNGKGFKDNGDFKDNGFNGKFNGF FDFDNGDKNGKNG

thedailyselect

i really liked how easy to handle this app, i use this application to build a form in order to start sellling in Cash on Delivery. and it works very well, i recommed this app.

Sophia Hair Australia

super helpful and simple to use! I have been looking for a form builder and nothing compares to pify!

Mulberry Market Designs

So far I really like it!! I like that it is easy to create the forms. Image upload is great! You do have to upgrade for that feature but the pricing is fair.

Ladies Real Home

this app is worth it it help a website look more than professional i recommend it to everyone that need they website to look more than professional.