Form Builder ‑ Contact Us

Form Builder ‑ Contact Us

by pifyapp

Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Popup Form, Order Form

Industrial Wholesale Limited

A brilliant app that really does exactly what I need it to for my online store, highly recommend to everyone

June 1, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this good experience to other merchants! Your praise is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

Alexandra Hakim

Great app, it's easy to use and very customizable. Imbedding the form to a page is simple and seamless.

May 30, 2021

lashesbyclaudia

great app for creating contact page on my storefront. it allowed it to install directly to my contact page hassle free.

May 28, 2021

EmkayTools

Awesome app. I would highly recommend it! Easy to use with a good appearance. Few more designs needed in the free plan...

May 28, 2021

AV Portuguese Brands - Concept store online moda e lifestyle

Great help in my business! Relliable and simple to install. I´m thankful to the development team. :D

May 25, 2021

LeilaBeautéHair

i enjoy using this app navigating is a bit confusing but other than that it does exactly what its suppose to-

May 23, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience to us! We will continue to improve it and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

Relaxation Studio

Wonderful app. Helps us a lot. I would highly recommend it! Easy to use with a good appearance. Thank you so much!

May 20, 2021

ATA Juweliere by Atasay

Easy to use, great Options. Will use it on other Projects in the future. I'm very satisfied withe the outcome

May 20, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this good experience to other merchants! Your encouragement is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

Minerals Dead Sea Cosmetics

Great Apps , Do the job and easy to use or edit thaks alot for this apps :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

May 17, 2021

Gamma-Pro

Really nice app, which allows you to custom easily your contact page, it's useful I truly recommend it

May 12, 2021