Form Builder ‑ Contact Us

Form Builder ‑ Contact Us

by pifyapp

Contact Us Form, Popup Contact Form, Order Form, Form Builder

MagicThread.ie

Great app loved it very helpful with my store thank you can't wait to launch and see how it all goes

March 29, 2021

Thank you for your good review and we will continue to work hard to make the app better and better.

All the best.

DoingMore Clothing

i really like how easy it is to use i like how it made it easy for my customers to contact my company.

March 27, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this friendly review about out app! Wish your store get more and more sale.

All the best!

GlammedNaturallyOil

Nice app easy to use and navigate. Highly recommended app.... Kudos to the app creator. Trying different form builder before but this application works best

March 21, 2021

Thanks so much for the super words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We'll redouble our efforts.

Good selling for you! Thank you!

St. Petersburg Bridge Club

I am still getting to know this app, but it looks terrific so far! Customer support could not be better. Thanks!

March 17, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this friendly review about out app and customer support!

All the best!

warbehr.artist

This form builder is no nonsense! It is easy to set up and use. There are plenty of customisable options too including a number of installation options. This form builder also includes conditional field elements so your customer will be presented new options based on their selections.
When I needed some assistance the support was not only fast but also very accommodating. The developer welcomes customer feedback to make continued improvements to the app.
5 star!!

March 17, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app.

Wishing you all the best!

ZeeMade

Great app! exactly what I was looking for! Customization is deeper than more expensive apps. thanks guys!

March 17, 2021

Thank you for your great reviews of our efforts. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community!

Wishing you all the best!

SF Influence Group

user friendly platform. I was looking for an app which enable me to use a registration form for one of my services,

Cozie Club

great app with the free version being so professional. Would suggest to anyone wanting to make very stylish forms! Good design layouts and can add lots of different question styles.

Lavish Jewelss

Amazing app! Very easy to work with. First form app that I find that includes everything I need for my application.

PRISTINE

Thank you. Loved it! It helped me really make a quick contact form for my customers to be able to contact me.