Form Builder ‑ Contact Us

Form Builder ‑ Contact Us

by pifyapp

Contact Us Form, Popup Contact Form, Order Form, Form Builder

Stouthearted Training

So far I'm really liking the poll, I just needed a simple contact form for my customers to be able to provide info. this did just the trick.

DOT KNITS

I used this app to offer a custom made design to customers, it was easy to use and customise. It would have been nice to be able to edit the email sent out to customers once they complete the form but apparently you have to pay for that service.

Jiose online store

It is very easy to design a form you want, powerful and useful, live chat support is very nice.Highly Recommend!

Marvellous Neon

So far so good. Easy to use in comparison to so many of the other apps I have used. Easy to make forms and get customers to upload

Pacificare México

GOOD SO FAR .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

My Horrible Boss

wonderful and free flowing. the app and company did a good job of knowing how people use shopify and it great

Terra & Ember

Helpful for now with the free trial as we are currently facing issues with duplicate submission by google forms. Will upgrade if the need arises!

Polarisneon online store

This app surely can help. I use it to create Contact Us form, Image upload form, it is very easy with template.

cosfun

I use it to built my contact page, it is very easy to use, and powerful, the seller is very nice, fix my problem quickly.

We Ball Sports

This was is a great straight forward app! I allows me to provide propective clients with wholesale pricing