Pinoculars ‑ Pinterest Tag

Pinoculars ‑ Pinterest Tag

$15/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
August 17, 2021

After 2.5 months of unsuccessful tries to install the Pinterest tag with proper productIDs, i gave this app a shot and it magically installed the tag!!! after 48 hours Pinterest recognized the tag, and we can finally start advertising. I wish I'd discovered this app before!

Kidoriman
Israel
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 31, 2021

I try to install the Pinterest tag manually. Doesn't work at all. with this app it runs in a couple od minutes. Customer service is also perfect.

Eline Rosina | EN
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 26, 2021

Great help! Amzing service from chat help. Pixel/tag was installed very quickly. Still need to run ads but test was good.

Artric Clothing
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 8, 2021

Super easy set up and great customer service. Alex answers your messages straight away if you have any questions or issues!

VIVIKKA
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 23, 2020

Very good, the team is very reactive answering and manually helping setting up when needed! If you want to do pin ads, you need it

Yozaly
France
Time spent using app: 21 days
November 22, 2020

Great app, finally can use conversion ads in pinterest. Only app that worked for me. Awesome support.

Oncor Recycled Trees
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited August 13, 2020

I had a problem, where I had installed to much events and got confused. They helped instantly and solved my problem. Now everything is working smoothly.

HiLash.ch
Switzerland
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 16, 2020

This is the best app for Pinterest advertising. I had a problem with integration but it was quickly resolved, great support!

FRONT LOVE
Time spent using app: 1 day
April 28, 2020

Everything perfect, Alex solved a problem with an app that created conflict with my pixel and I don't stop until I solve it even if it was night. Thanks a lot

¡Multiplicate X Cero!
France
Time spent using app: 25 days
April 2, 2020

Very easy and seamless way to connect the pinterest tag to my shopify store. With a click of a button everything was connected.

With that, I got amazing service from the support team today, which is what inspired this review. My tag was firing incorrectly, and within the same day they diagnosed the issue and fixed it.

5/5 overall in my opinion