Pinterest "Pin It" Button

Pinterest "Pin It" Button

by RoarTheme

Another easy way to expose your business via Pinterest.

Semraascioglu.store

I have my Pinterest account. And this app will be very helpful while marketing my goods. Thank you for this facility.

Popsicles and Grace

This app was super easy to use. I follow the instructions and there it was. There was nothing I would change. Thank you

Life Guidance Discoveries

I LOVE this IDEA and it is so fun... =D) I can see an amazing boost in sales...
I am grateful to have found this app. I had installed it on my first store and now my second...

Formed By Christ

super easy to use, easy to set up, super easy, and efficient. I recommend using it for everyone. Pinterest is a great tool.

Yarnveda

It is so quick to integrate and it just took like seconds and its working! Tested it and the pin are reflecting on dashboard.

Pennyca

I used app very nice and easy and greater i recommended strongly it is very useful and very nice tha

Ultimate Skin Kit

super easy to install and looks great. for anyone trying to gain customer trust i wouldn't hesitate to install it

Touch of Glam Home Decor

I just added this to my store. Super easy to install and use! I'm expecting that it will allow shoppers to easily pin things they want to remember which is important for my business that heavily relies on visuals 1

Dancers Apparel UK

This app was super easy to install, test, and set up straight away. I hope I get lots of pins from here on in!

Usemee.lk

Thank you for given this app. I think we can promote more sales and recommendations.thank you pimterest

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13