Pinterest "Pin It" Button

Pinterest "Pin It" Button | Reviews

by RoarTheme

Another easy way to expose your business via Pinterest.

girlcreateit

This was so super simple to get up and running. I recommend to anyone needing a Pinterest Pin It button on their Shopify Store.

©madragora

I appreciate the application, as it makes it easier to add pints to my boards in as little as a minute.

theofficialcreative

Awesome app to pin my products! Now I have another click funnel from one of the best social media pin dashboards.

Wonderland L'atelier

Wonderland L'atelier For more magical girl, Sailor moon inspired jewelry Will help me get more exposure and reach Thank you (:

yabeto

I like the App and how quick and simple it is installed and does what it does. Thank you developers!

Fawn and Fam

works fast, easy to install. looks great on my website https://fawnandfam.com/ just hover over an image and you'll see the option to pin it. you can also choose the pinterest pin image you want!

familyprices.ca

It helps sending the picture directly to Pinteres but I would love to have the option to edit the pin before saving it. for the price I payed, it still a 5 stars review though!

Welcome to Fashion Force Finds

The easiest app to add,it took me less than 2 minutes to add it on my website. thank you so much to the creator of the App.

Keto Groupie

This was so easy to install, I think it literally took me under 60 seconds. It will not only help my customers pin my items, but it will also help me run my own Pinterest. I'm so surprised this is free! Thank you!

gold 4 gift

Very GOOD I Like This comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app Thank you Best

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26