Pinterest "Pin It" Button

Pinterest "Pin It" Button

by RoarTheme

Another easy way to expose your business via Pinterest.

Oscar Sandiego

It was easy to set up and it worked perfectly. Thank you very much. I hope it helps generating traffic to my website.

The Kitchen Furniture

Super easy to install. Very easy to customize. So far, so good. Thank you very much! Hope it helps with my sales.

V. H. Hess

Works exactly as advertised for free. I think for those that have a Pinterest account and are just getting started, they'll find a good benefit to increase pinning activity on their and potential customers' boards. Thanks!

Hote Store

App is working fine. The pin is showing on the products as described. Recommended downloading if you need a Pinterest Button in your store.

tomcajou

the Pinterest ''pin it'' app is a great app, easy to implement. I would recommend it to any Shopify store. And it is free !

Island Dazzle

I used this to help my E-COMMERCE business grow! Indeed this app is very useful and free. Giving it a 5 start rating

Aacute Curated

App is great at allowing images to be pinned. There was some customisations that were needed such as images in slider needing pin it buttons, and the logo that needed the button removed. The shopify team and the app team worked together to fulfil the requests in a short time. Thank you!

vellacolor

it one of the greatest site for shopify and who wants to find greatest product and fashionable peoples.

RUBICURELIGHT

Wow, so easy and fast. So far so good. I have gone through 3 easy steps and have my products ready to be pinned.

KazaGoods-Home

I used this app to promote my product from my Shopify store to all my pinterest accounts. The performs flawlessly and is very intuitive. I hope that It will help me get more visits on my website and generate more sells boost my revenues.