Pinterest "Pin It" Button

Pinterest "Pin It" Button

by RoarTheme

Another easy way to expose your business via Pinterest.

TenvisCo

It was easy to install and worked immediately. I am excited people will be able to pic from my website more easily now.

You & I Supplements

Thank you this app was super easy to use, thank you. Highly recommended for any kind of website!!!!!!

Tadpole Adaptive

Very easy to install, nice customization of the Pinterest icon. Thank You!!! A great addition to our store.

CinloCo

Super cool, thank you I love pinterest and I'm excited to have it in my shop. I'm excite to have fun making new pins

CuddlyCryptids

Got the pin it tags very easily, like idiot proof easy. Whether or not people will actually use it time will tell.

Savannah Re Boutique, LLC

Thank you.. setting up the "Pin it" button for my online boutique was a breeze! Now customers can also pin the items they love!!

Wags Label

It was so easy !!!! i love this app. really helpful. I recommend it you guys try it if you want to save time.

gymtreat

doesn't work with shopify. the pin it button is always in the center and with a long line across the image, no matter how you change the settings. Contacting customer service is too much hassle, creating accounts and setting passwords, should be easier that that.

Owen lighting

Works very well, iin the same time as excluding pages or images, it would be great to have a select pages fonction also.

Oscar Sandiego

It was easy to set up and it worked perfectly. Thank you very much. I hope it helps generating traffic to my website.