Pinterest "Pin It" Button

Another easy way to expose your business via Pinterest.

Free

Primrose Kitten

worked within seconds! easy to install and showed up on my site. Would be nice to be able to link it to my pinterest account

Wifestyle Products

i use this app to help my new store get exposure, it was easy to install and use. i would recommend this app to other users

SmoothTrue.com

The Pinterest Pin it button works and look great. My store front look with the add on makes it easy.

The Aurora Collective

SO easy to use! Fast to install and easily customisable. Had instructions and is free to use. Fantastic App

Latitude Luggage and Accessories

It worked perfectly, on the first install. One click, I selected my "pin" style and checked the function in the store. Everything functioned as it should.

Monellamakeup

simple to use was just what I was looking for
to increase more customers who see my shop
I recommend it

Comic Books Online

Pretty easy to use and set-up. look forward to increasing exposure to my website. From Australia so we don't have the full Pinterest integration yet

Richtjehuisin.nl

Het is nog even nieuw voor mij, maar de app instaleren ging eenvoudig! Ik ga eens kijken wat ik er allemaal mee kan!

The Glamorous Life 101

Works good i see on my homepage, The button even works when the item is highlighted before clicking which is nice www.theglamorouslife101.com

maanmode

good experiance with this app. It work right away and easy to use. I really think people will have so much on the pinterest app