Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

White Wolf Clothing Company

This app was very easy to set up and start using. I am waiting for the initial review right now. However, I anticipate it being completed very soon.

Shore Doll Cosmetics

App is user friendly and I like how it's easy to navigate. I am able to see my analytics very clearly.

Shirt You Want To Say

I absolutely love Pinterest. It is amazing for ideas and entertainment. I am so excited that I can now utilize it for my business as well.

Chacal Magazine

ao conectar minha conta shopify notei que é muito bom facilita a instalação e tem um público bem constante

Hoff & Pepper

Setup was super easy! If I had known it was as simple as installing an app, I would have done it long ago.

Idle Hands Creations LLC

Much better set up than Facebook. When help was requested, it was given. Thank you so much for the help and opportunity

Nashwearclothing

i like this app still getting use to using it. and making it works for me i am also trying to reach out to a lot of people here

Fontana Editore

L'app funziona davvero! Si installa facile e si configura in poco tempo. I followers sono cresciuti molto.

Good and Cheap, Inc.

Very easy to set up and get working. Very easy to create an account and connect it, everything went smoothly.

Platinum Lockz | Hair Extensions & Supplies

Great app worked fast and well and I am supper happy. It was very easy to use and a pleasant experience