Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Dave Travs

I love how P-interest is very accessable. Can't wait for others to participate. I love it when we all could work in a safe environment.

Senny's Bakery

It was very easy and quick. I hope this will help my business grow. I would recommend this to anyone who runs a small online business.

Linens & Sheer

So far connecting our shop to pinterest has been swiftly connected; now let's see if everything works fine in detail.

premiumstore50

used this app to find product or something i looking for like shoes or cloth and find it fast thank

Elaine's Journey

Love this app, it is easy to use and has a lot of great ideas and suggestions. They provide a good amount of resources as well.

Pink Wildflowers Boutique

I just started to use this app for business. I havent had a chance to use for business just yet so i am unable to rate at this time.

BuboHandmade

Pinterest is pretty easy to use and navigate. No real hiccups I have to write 100 words, not done yet. there

Borxy

I really like this app It's Good for business and cheap for promet your bueiness and get more sales , and more people buying from your online store

Shop5EVER

I enjoyed this app. thank you for the opportunity. very quick fast and reliable when it came down to work.

Glitzy Swan

Pretty good so far. I am able to share my items on Pinterest really easily. I am surprised just how many people are seeing my items on Pinterest.