Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Cori Rose Handmade

IT went smoothly and was efficient. I can't wait to use this app and see how it helps my business. Pinterest is one of my favorite platforms, so I'm loving it in this context.

Lump

way more simple than facebook, work perfectly thanks you. I recommand it to everyone who want to start doing ads

Succulent Juices By Dee

I love this app. Very easy to use and get great ideas from, Highly recommended for everyone. Beginner friendly

Pip Textiles

So far it seems good and easy to download - easy step by step buttons to help set up and intergrates well with shopify

Love Coffee Mugs and More

great experience love the pictures and detail and various types of information available on pintrest.

STRENGTH INSPIRATION POWER

I used Pinterest to link my on-line shop and it was very easy to use. My experience was good. I want to drive more traffic to my website and grow audience and sales.

Rejuvenate DSP

Adding the Pinterest App to my Shopify account as a sales channel was a very easy process. I expect to expand my online footprint through Pinterest and drive more traffic and sales to my website.

www.partshop.se

It was very simple to setup account and start the roadtrip. I recommend pintrest to every company who want to build solid brandawarness.

UP BEBÊ

Estou amando! Realmente está me surpreendendo. Espero tornar minha marca bastante conhecida. Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FNLUKY

Works great when you stay on top and keep it updated... Then keep updating with pictures and interesting info.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 290 291