Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

The ODD Brew

The setup is extremely user friendly. Thus far I have only installed the app and waiting approval of my products. I will be sure to leave another review ins a few weeks.

Hidden Intimates

Creates product pins for every variant of every product. This messed up my audience+more. Not usable

auraxnail

Location Italy

Pinterest just denied my request for the 3rd time giving blur indication like ‘do not meet our regulation'. And I finished the opportunities to claim. Then I checked here the numerous complain. Now I will delete the app that only slow down my page, there are better platform to sell your products guys!

Leggings and Pants

This app is really great. It really works. I liked using it. This is great. Thanks for making this app.

shopick

Location Spain

De momento no puedo decir nada malo de esta aplicación en unos días vendre a conectarme y ver los resultados gracias un saludo

Ivory Lane Home

The easiest of all sales channels to set up within Shopify! Hassle-free! Thank you, Pinterest! Google and Facebook take note!

Mara Avenue

Brought a significant amount of traffic to my store. The app is user friendly and syncing your products from shopify to Pinterest was a breeze

Cul de Sac Critters Custom Creations

So far I have only used the app for personal searches. I can't wait to utilize it for my business and reap the rewards of pinterest.

serebra

ok ))) I like it)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Trendifystores

I used this app the problem is it don't target right selected audience. If this issue is resolved it will be a great app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 472 473