Pinterest , 5,829 reviews

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and powerful marketing capabilities. It's praised for driving traffic to online stores and providing detailed pin analytics for campaign optimization. Many commend the customer support for its clarity and helpfulness. The advertising credits offered to new merchants are also well-received.

January 4, 2024

Absolutely love my Shopify experience! Seamless setup, diverse products, and swift checkout. Pinterest integration is a game-changer. Highly recommend for trendy finds!

ActiveAttire Arena
5 months using the app
February 29, 2024

This app is a must!

FIRE FOX
Pakistan
About 2 months using the app
January 8, 2024

Very easy set up. Lets see how this goes.

Vita Decus
About 1 month using the app
March 24, 2024

si jamais je réussi sa serai grâce a cette application incroyable (wsh 100 euro offert pour les pub c qui qui va vous aidez plus que sa )

STNclean
France
2 days using the app
February 13, 2024

Easy to setup.

Temple of Wicced Merch Store
16 days using the app
January 8, 2024

very stupid support here its bot very very bad and stupid support this only Sh** we get from that stupid team we try 2 months our domain 2year approve google and meta
( Unfortunately, we can't provide any more information about your merchant catalog violation)

REZOIA FASHION
About 2 months using the app
February 7, 2024

It was very easy to follow, and the support instructions were very clear.
It was excellent all around.

Thank you so much Pinterest and Great Job!

Alyssa Gift Shop
30 minutes using the app
February 11, 2024

The Best ! thank You Pinterest dear friend !!!

Love Pet's
Romania
4 days using the app
December 17, 2023

I like Pinterest as an app but the customer support is the worst I’ve ever seen. They will absolutely not help you if you have any simple issues. I can’t put into words how bad and unprofessional the support team is, I’m getting angry even writing this

Historical Maritime
Almost 2 years using the app
November 7, 2023

I am so glad that it finally loaded up. I was trying to get the app to work and it was having an issue, until I contacted Pinterest. They sent directions and now it works. I will be able to place ads and I'm thankful for the ability to be able to use it. Thanks Pinterest!!!

InnateFit