Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Indie Grace Co

The app was super easy to install! I installed it to link to my pinterest so my account could be verified on pinterest! Super cool!

Hendrick Studios

I found it to be adequate to connect the links. It was self explanatory and easy to comprehend. it was fine.

BabycakesDesignStudio

super easy to get started. hopefully it will increase my traffic and sales. Just starting out so time will tell.

NSE Imports

Simple and easy to set up, took a few minutes to tweak some settings but nothing difficult. Only weird thing is that you cannot sort your pins manually, Pinterest seems to auto sort the pins but they seem to jump between being sorted and just all lumped together. That said, it's free and I get a few sales from it so happy overall.

Das Gringa

bommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

SerenityDesigner

This helps my store a lot. I highly recommend. Thank you, I have received a lot of traffic thanks to the app.

Milk and Sand

I use this app to show my products for my store and also to look up interior design ideas and kids lunch ideas!

Tabrizi Rugs

I just started using app and I am satisfied with that, I can put a better review later ...Thank You!

White Diamond Luxe

I like how easy it was to link my Pinterest and Shopify account together. Really simple and super excited to see the results of integrating the two.

SL7SHOP

Muy sencillo y facil el traslado de datos. la interaccion entre shopy y esta app es de las mas sencillas