Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Nazya Beauty

I haven't had a chance to access all of its features, but the setup has been a breeze! I look forward to seeing what the app has in store for my business!

In.CottoM

Location India

It is very nice app, i really like pinterest, it's amazing app, Thank you. It is very helpful to grow your business, thanks for your support.

mianimallc

the instruction was easy to understand and very easy to set up within minutes, thanks for your service.

Whispering Willows Btq.

It appears to be easy to install and found no challenges thus far. Hoping for an increase to website, sales, etc. to promote our mobile boutique.

Amitha Fashions

It seemed a smooth process to create account and then connect from Shopify. Hoping that nothing new is needed to start

promil04

Location Mexico

Me gusto mucho esta aplicacion porque es facil de usar, puedes compartir al publico tus fotos y videos

Watch of Ages

Used to help me connect my store. It was easy and hope to help have my store recognized so I can get more sales and customers.

MELO TECH SHOP

Location Brazil

Interface fácil de entender e site intuitivo, levou poucos minutos para eu conseguir criar meu perfil e do meu negócio

virtulojas.com

Location Brazil

App bom, super recomendo, pois me da bons resultados no que busco. feito pra quem gosta de novidades atualidade

ianonai mulher

Location Brazil

Não posso avaliar resultados ainda, estou aprendendo a usar! Espero encontrar conteúdos que me direcionem para as metas.