Reviews (5,848)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless integration with their stores. It enables the creation and management of Product Pins directly from the dashboard, enhancing product visibility. Detailed analytics on Pins are provided, aiding in performance tracking and campaign optimization. Many merchants find it a potent tool for boosting traffic and sales, and value its profile connection feature and cost-effective advertising options. It's often considered more manageable than other social media platforms.

February 2, 2024

Pinterest is a creative haven! Its intuitive interface effortlessly guides me through a treasure trove of inspiration. From DIY projects to travel plans, it's a one-stop-shop for endless ideas. The supportive community and collaborative features make it a must-have for anyone seeking inspiration and connection. Simply indispensable!

TAG-THRIVE
About 1 month using the app
March 24, 2024

si jamais je réussi sa serai grâce a cette application incroyable (wsh 100 euro offert pour les pub c qui qui va vous aidez plus que sa )

STNclean

Italy
8 days using the app
January 31, 2024

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express our deep concern and dissatisfaction regarding the support services provided by Pinterest. Unfortunately, our experience has been far from satisfactory, and we've encountered similar sentiments expressed by others on the internet, forums, Shopify app reviews, and Pinterest community forums.

We have been operating our officially registered company in the United States for the past two years, managing our e-commerce business professionally. With our dedicated team, we successfully deliver thousands of products to our customers every month. Up until now, Ladyros.com has received only positive feedback and reviews, without any negative comments or criticisms.

In our pursuit of further growth, we decided to utilize Pinterest as a marketing platform. After becoming a member and integrating it seamlessly with our Shopify infrastructure, we started receiving excellent feedback from our customers and gained popularity on Pinterest. However, to our dismay, our approved seller account was suddenly terminated, and all our products were removed from our Pinterest account.

This situation has been distressing for us, and we have been attempting to resolve it by reaching out to your support department for the past month, contacting them three times a week, totaling more than 15 communications. Regrettably, each time we contacted your support, we received automated standard messages. This has left us feeling extremely discouraged and disheartened towards Pinterest.

We thoroughly reviewed our website and policies in collaboration with our expert team, ensuring compliance with Pinterest policies. Despite our efforts, we received the same automated response stating that our account was not approved. As a legitimate U.S. company, we have successfully obtained approval from various social media platforms such as Facebook, Google, and Instagram, but Pinterest has proven to be elusive.

We are eager to resolve these issues and continue working with Pinterest professionally. However, the lack of support and assistance from Pinterest is highly disappointing and does not reflect well on a company of your stature. There are numerous negative comments online about Pinterest's support services, and we sincerely hope you can intervene to rectify this situation.

We are seeking your professional assistance and support in resolving this matter promptly. We appreciate your attention to this urgent matter and thank you in advance for your cooperation. We look forward to re-establishing a positive working relationship with you at the earliest opportunity.

Best regards, Lady Ros

Lady Ros
2 months using the app
February 2, 2024

The add that i used with the pinterest credits went very well but it doesnt stop automatically and this resulted in a 30+ euros bill that i have no money right now to pay because i am a new shopify user

Orpheus Gallery

Ortoplus Ltda.
Brazil
4 months using the app
January 28, 2024

I'm ready to give up on Pinterest to advertise my business because your merchant guidelines to let me put my shop on your site are too broad. I have been in contact with your "Customer Service" to tell me what exactly about my website doesn't meet your guidelines, and they keep repeating that I need to go to the link and do not answer my questions. This is beyond infuriating.

Secret Cat Candles LLC
About 1 month using the app
February 20, 2024

Terrible service, If you are starting out don't bother to use this app, you will automatically fail their merchant requirements. You have to submit an appeal and you can't talk to anyone.

Another issue is I'm unable to add billing details unsure if this Is because of the above.

Another issue is that none of my products are syncing to their platform unsure if this is because of the above two issues.

Terrible app for any user on shopify.

HomeLiving4Less
2 days using the app
June 9, 2024

Misleading to say it can be used for organic reach and then force credit card details to use the app.

I'm not opposed to paying for marketing, but at least let me test the functionality from an organic perspective first.

Shop Lipstick Lifters