Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Hexaflow

Die Einrichtung ging super schnell, super organischer traffic!
Probiert es einfach mal aus, bleibt nur nicht auf der news page hängen

Happy Times Favors

Pinterest boosted my store on the web. I made the first organic sale to a client come from Pinterest. I'm very happy to use Pinterest

Zap9 Lifestyle

its fun app which shares a fine sense of quality among its viewers. very good i dont know how to post less than 100 letter review

BELLA'S FURDROBE AND MORE

Pinterest is a place of its own! You can learn to decorate, do your hair and promote your business. If you don't have Pinterest app downloaded on your phone you are missing out!

Toolflex USA

Set-up was absolutely incredible. Took less than 5 minutes leveraging Shopify. I still need to learn how to use website, but INCREDIBLE. Others connecting with Shopify are not nearly as seamless.

Make My Own Soap

I'm excited to be able to easily add Pinterest! I haven't used it yet but the potential is exciting.

Indie Grace Co

The app was super easy to install! I installed it to link to my pinterest so my account could be verified on pinterest! Super cool!

Hendrick Studios

I found it to be adequate to connect the links. It was self explanatory and easy to comprehend. it was fine.

BabycakesDesignStudio

super easy to get started. hopefully it will increase my traffic and sales. Just starting out so time will tell.

NSE Imports

Simple and easy to set up, took a few minutes to tweak some settings but nothing difficult. Only weird thing is that you cannot sort your pins manually, Pinterest seems to auto sort the pins but they seem to jump between being sorted and just all lumped together. That said, it's free and I get a few sales from it so happy overall.