Pinterest

Put your products where people go to find ideas to try and buy

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Lojas Elliane

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 4 minutes

acho top, app de fácil acesso e com muito conteúdo, ajuda em vários conceitos, gosto de acessar pra várias situações

Shopy Homes

Location France
Time spent using app 3 minutes

I love the compilation of images on ANY topic or theme. The best app ever. The only con is that there are still a lot of pins with awful quality

majabarragan

Location Spain
Time spent using app 2 minutes

i use it to see references and sometimes to use pictures from the site to make moodboards and vision boards

kayluxury clothingsales

I expect better from the app it wouldn't let me run my ad there was nothing wrong with the ad there is no reason why the ad should of been denied

sweetbeeshop

This app was simple and user friendly. I was able to integrate my store with the app very seamlessly.

MIA & OLÉ

Time spent using app About 19 hours

After I installed the Pinterest app on Shopify I clicked on the green "Connect Pinterest Account" and then appears this "Account is suspended" red button.
Without warning, account suspended.
My Pinterest account was fine up until the moment I clicked on the "Connect Pinterest Account" ******Update******
My account was reinstated via email and came with an apology but no justification as to why this happened.
I'm a tad wary of Pinterest, now. Although, I have successfully re-installed the app my business Pinterest account is a bit dodgy. The people I used to follow (all of 3 people who are fellow creatives / friends) can not be followed. The amount of followers I had is half of what it used to be and when I ask my 3 friends / creatives to follow me, they can't. Going to leave the 1 star right there until I can work with Pinterest to resolve this issue. If it can't be resolved then there are many, many, more social media outlets there.
Wow!
What a day!

Coffee Infinate

Time spent using app 7 minutes

I've used pinterest in the pass and had nothing but good experiences. I've always found anything I was searching for on this platform

ZopaFlame Fireplaces

我开始刚使用Pinterest, 觉得有很多创意在里边, 尤其是一些点子, 让我着谜. 我先要研究一下Pin的展示方式, 我可以把我的壁炉产品引进来, 进行一些推广, 主要把特点推广出来, 给更多的消费者看到产品有什么不同.

God Moment Gifts

Time spent using app 5 minutes

This was extremely easy to set up! Just getting started! Can't wait to see how this integrates and helps my business grow.

Élyse

I already use Pinterest a lot. I recently decided to take a jab at creating my own business. Connecting my Pinterest account to my Shopify was so easy that I had to ask myself why I didn't do it earlier. It was overall a good experience.