Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Every Little Thing You Desire

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I am still in the process of fully setting everything up for my business Every Little Thing You Desire, However the process on its own has been so intricate yet, it's a breeze thanks to the tutorials and helpful resources. I am thrilled to be a part of the community here and expect my business to thrive. The simplicity of it all makes it seem inevitable.

Yes You Can!

Awesome app, I like the tracking part too. Its easy to setup and build audiences and increase website traffic.

BRe-Art Schmuck

Location Germany

Nachdem ich anfangs Probleme hatte, läuft es jetzt ganz gut. Hatte Hilfe von Pinterest und somit konnten wir den Fehler finden warum es anfangs nicht wollte.

mobileminions.com

quick and ez way to goo bro. now im ready to own these unfocused metaboids and push it to the pralax

Que Emocion!

Time spent using app About 9 hours

Super easy and fast set up, took me less than 10 minutes. Thanks for the add credit also. Hope to get some traffic from it.

Amber Cat Home

Time spent using app 10 minutes

Easy to connect, just clicking next. Hope it's helpful to grow sales. Just installed and don't have any experience.

Creative Vibes27

Time spent using app About 1 month

I use it to help me with my shop. So far so good. So I would tell others about the good this site is doing.

Pacific SpiZes Shop

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 1 minute

I want to integrate our products on Pinterest which was really successful and an easy exercise. Let's hope this will generate some more trafic.

Miss Bella Imports

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 24 minutes

Gostei muito, muito rapida a instalação, e muito pratica. Achei interessante o quão LImpa e Clara é a forma da instalação.

Stilo Premium

Location Brazil

Processo de integração foi simples, temos uma expectativa alta de resultados. Até aqui, tudo muito bom.