Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

MiltonsBells.com

I like the integration and prefer it over having to add manual code for integration. I am looking forward to starting.

Paracord for Pets Store

Can't connect the Shopify account to pinterest, it just rejects the connection request and puts me into a loop of Shopify - cookie consent - Pinterest homepage - and again. After reading the reviews I think I will stick to Instagram and Facebook connections. They want to make business.

Tom Laird Illustration

Great app and simple to use for setting up your Pinterest account and linking to your Shopify account.

gradeshopbr

ótimo app estou testando e quando obter resultados volto aqui ainda com o bônus maravilhoso estou muito ansioso

Poetic Planners

Looking forward to using Pinterest to promote my planners! It was easy to set up and it only took a few seconds. All I had to do was log in and follow the prompts.

EXTRAORDINARY DRONES

Reallu great lotd pg [rp[lr trs;;u likr ot oytd loyd pf fun, Vsmy esoy gpt vhtodymsd cmas is so fun

Vertical Golf

Fantastica. Installata immediatamente e facilmente. La consiglio a tutti coloro che intendono iniziare un'attività di vendita su Pinterest.

The Underground Maps Company

It was really easy, Didn't take any time at all and was up and running in no time. Just waiting for the 24 hour approval process to take place

Paper Hearts Market

It was so easy to integrate Pinterest with my Shopify store! I appreciate that it was such a straightforward process and took a short time for everything to flow over.

Einfach Tierisch

It connected my Shop without any inconvenience. As far as I can tell, good App. I can recommend you to use it.