Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Laiik

Very easy to set up. Still in the process of seeing how it goes for our business, but so far so good.

imperiosimportados241

Location Brazil

gosto muito desse app. Ele me ajuda muito com sua diversividade... amo muito demaisssssssss.........

Lindsform.

Location Brazil

ótimo aplicativo,muito bem elaborado ,contem tudo que você precisa.
Gosto muito ,ele atende tudo que você busca .

topstoremais

Location Brazil

boooooooom de maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssss

Mobymac.shop

As a beginner of the Ecomm industry,this app was easy to set up! I now have my website linked to it and an ad running! Thank you Pinterest for making it user friendly!

zanmax

Location Brazil

Bom! Iniciei minha conta a um tempinho, e minha esperiencia com esse site esta sendo as melhores possiveis... super indico voce entrar nessa plataforma.

Armed & Jacked

The app appears seamless to connect to Shopify. I hope it helps with my conversion rate and increases sales.

Bossy Unlimited 1

Great……………………………………………………………………………………………………..I love it………………………….nothing like it and I would recommend it to everyone

BenzPartz

Works great and easy to install. Thanks very much for the ad that your provide to us consumers. :)))

Asset Rehab

information and I like to get the feed back I get from this app and I hope for it to stay around with this coming future