Pinterest , 5,829 reviews

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and powerful marketing capabilities. It's praised for driving traffic to online stores and providing detailed pin analytics for campaign optimization. Many commend the customer support for its clarity and helpfulness. The advertising credits offered to new merchants are also well-received.

November 23, 2023

Best ads and cost effecient ads you can get

Neon Era
Norway
2 months using the app
May 9, 2024

Integração muito rápida e dinâmica!

Líder Oferta
Brazil
6 minutes using the app
June 24, 2023

Easy setup compared to other platforms like Facebook and Instagram. Worth the time, and I would rather work with a company that cares about the businesses they work with. It seems like they still have that "something to prove" mentality that keeps businesses flourishing.

StraightStance - Resilieras LLC
9 months using the app
January 12, 2024

Très simple à installer et c'est super fluide

NajmarShop
France
1 day using the app
January 3, 2024

Good

THE PLUG WORLDWIDE
3 months using the app
June 20, 2023

The app is glitchy. Every time Pinterest makes updates or changes, it breaks the Shopify integration, throwing off error messages on Pinterest and threats to rescind Verified Merchant status. Customer support is useless if you contact them for help resolving this issue. They shift you from one rep to another, all of them overseas, who don't seem to understand what the problem is and that I am actually using the Pinterest Channel app and not making random code changes on my website. They just keep telling me to hire a developer to edit my website code. Why does the app even exist if I have to hire my own developer every time Pinterest makes changes on their back end? Support reps don't want to escalate to an actual tech support person in the US (my website is not available outside the US) when they don't have the knowledge or the tools to resolve the issue. Instead, they're just shifting me from one rep to the next, where I have to explain the problem to the new rep over and over again (4 times and counting the last time I contacted them).

Buckaroo Bling
About 3 years using the app
December 31, 2023

So far, the whole process has been seamless, quick, and simple.

Buy4Less
About 2 hours using the app
April 27, 2024

Muy fácil de instalar. Muy pocos pasos y muy sencillos. Simple y práctica.

The Party Days
Spain
22 minutes using the app
April 4, 2024

nice

Best Ink
15 minutes using the app
March 21, 2024

as soon as I connected my store my pinterist account was deactivated!

shop.bastedo.com