Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Shopify app insights
  • Popular with businesses in the United States

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

App highlights

  • Seamless workflow: use directly in Shopify admin

Reviews

4.8 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.

Counts per rating level
  • 84% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 11% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 2% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 0% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 2% of ratings are 1 stars

Filter and sort reviews

61 - 70 of 4763 reviews

Diva Luxe Jewelry

Location United States
Time spent using app 12 minutes

The step by step instructions make it quick and easy, i just followed the directions given and was able to do it quickly.

Desconto Seguro

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 2 minutes

Estou usando esse app para trabalhar no orgânico também, e aprender a criar conteúdos, é muito prático e fácil de usar, o que pode ser melhorado é a questão de nada haha, o app é muito bom mesmo

Valentina

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 1 day

Muito bom o app. Vai me ajudar muito nas minhas vendas. Alem de me dar várias informações necessárias para o meu negócio.

airsany

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 12 minutes

Usei este app para me mostrar tendências de roupas e produtos. Gosto muito de usar sempre que estou em dúvida sobre um produto ou estilo de roupa.

Wake Up Yo

Location United States
Time spent using app 5 minutes

It was super easy to set up and install. They automatically upload your products for you! It was worth it.

Dare The Cork

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 hour

RAS pour le moment je viens juste de connecter la boutique shopify.
Donc je verrai pas le suite une fois tout en route.

likeresourceslimited

Location United Kingdom
Time spent using app 4 minutes

This app help me to scale my business better...what can I say, I have used them before it a great app for a beginner

Casa by Armaana

Location United States
Time spent using app 9 minutes

I love Pinterest! I have still yet to use if for my business and see the response after using Pinterest!

CampIt

Location United States
Time spent using app 25 minutes

I used this app to set up Pinterest, and it was SUPER EASY. Page was set up in minutes, linked to our Shopify website, and ready to go! My only suggestion would be to give us a few days before encouraging we start advertising on day 1... but hopefully will be ready sooner than later!

fullyleaded

Location United Kingdom
Time spent using app 2 minutes

So far so good. I like Pinterest so linking my shopify to Pinterest seemed like a no-brainer. Please buy my stuff simply search for fully_leaded and just have a browse...