Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

heypegi

I am just now setting up the app but so far the instructions make everything clear and easy to follow and understand. I get ideas for myself on pinterest and think others will enjoy seeing the ideas I will share.

Magnetto Store

Location Brazil

Comecei a usar agora, não tenho uma avaliação ainda, porém instalei por indicação de outros que gostaram muito

bitcointshirtsubscription

I love pinterest as a consumer and am looking forward to using it to showcase my business. Pinterest reaches a variety of audiences and can be a real asset.

Steve's Teas

It was a few clicks and Pinterest was set up with Shopify! Thanks for being awesome and making this as streamline as possible. I'm a small business owner and not a professional digital content manager (didn't go to school for it, but manage my shop's accounts). With this process being easy to use, I was set up in less than 5 minutes. I couldn't be more grateful. Google was about 2 weeks.

My Funny Coffee Mug

It's ok, if you can get it to work correctly. Took two tries before it started working properly, Hope it goes better!

Store Head

Location Mexico

Uso esta aplicacion para pomover mi tienda en linea, esperando lleve trafico a mi tienda y por ende ventas

Ideal Acessórios

Location Brazil

Gostei muito, tem um bom engajamento, consig vender emtre outros... Por isso da nota alta, agora é continuar assim.

Classic Cases

Definitely easy to add Pinterest directly to my store! Took less than 5 minutes! Even had options to add advertisements

bamiamcolorado1-4285

learning everyday...P makes it easy
freebies are always nice. Glad P and Shopify work together,
thanks

produtobom100

Location Brazil

Muito bom. Compartilhar a nossa loja por este APP incrível, será uma benção. Esperamos realizar muitas vendas e crescer sempre.