Pinterest

Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
November 26, 2022

I use this app to find motivation and now I'm using it to help my business grow. Just added it to my pinterest business account after verifying.

LaVage Tumblers
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 26, 2022

pintrest is a 10/10 im just starting but grate progress so fare im jut trying to figure out a lil bit more and then ill be ready

NEWNEEDS
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 26, 2022

Estou gostando de trabalhar com vocês, espero ter mais agilidade pois estou começando nesta plataforma e não detenho de todos os conhecimentos

Drop Shopy
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited November 26, 2022

The app itself is great. However, getting it to connect with my Pinterest account was tricky. I tried for half an hour, it never worked. It only worked once I deactivated ad blockers and changed the cookie settings in my browser. It also did not work AT ALL in Safari (had to switch to Chrome).

ONE INFINITY
Time spent using app: 30 minutes
November 26, 2022

I really enjoy this app. It is straight forward to add new pins and their idea pins are genius. I like how visual Pinterest can be.

Crazy Cozy Boutique
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
November 26, 2022

This app is very easy to navigate. I believe that anyone who knows to use a phone or computer should download this app it has so much to offer individuals and businesses.

Oceancity 246 Accents
Time spent using app: 4 days
November 26, 2022

everything on Pinterest is extra awsum! i have learned how to do a many different crafts by watching the videos on Pinerest.

Beauties on a Lobe
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 26, 2022

The set up from Shopify was very seamless. It was easy and fast to connect the store. Awesome experience!

xmasxmasxmas
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
November 26, 2022

I used this app to help me set up my pinterest ads. I lreally like how painless the process was. Really smooth process overall.

Loop Clothing NYC
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
November 25, 2022

The setup of integration with the Shopify store seems to go smoothly. Trying to integrate products, awaiting setup

zestksify