Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Best Ones Yet

Time spent using app 3 minutes

Find valuable ideas and goods that I feel will help me with everyday living. They have great recipes to offer as well from great people

Ink Blossom Closet

Time spent using app 10 minutes

It was easy to use and walked me through the process of connecting my shopify and pinterest business account

Faye Winter Art

Time spent using app About 1 year

Love using pinterest now want to focus my marketing on this platform. I have only used the app as a search engine for myself personally rather than for my art so looking forward to seeing my art business grow with pinterest.

Next Chapter Eco Store

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Really simple to set up! My ads were up and running within a couple of hours. Now i just have to sit back and let the algorithm do its thing!

Everything Bees

Time spent using app About 1 month

I think I have had the same experience as many: tag health. Strange error messages with no help with how to fix the problem (and sometimes what the problem even is). And support is nil. Since this is a common problem, I find it strange that it hasn't been addressed in your updates.

SylvieB Boutique Maman et Moi

Location France
Time spent using app 5 minutes

J'utilise cette application depuis plusieurs années. Elle est rapide à installer, et simple d'utilisation. De plus, elle me permet de faire connaître mes boutiques à de nombreux prospects. Très satisfaite !

BeQueen

Location Madagascar
Time spent using app 21 minutes

J'aime cette application, car elle m'aide à publier mes produits et facile mes recherches sur le produit et avec de belles images.

rill and stone

Location Australia

I use Pinterest to help build our brand and get more traffic to our website. Pinterest is a great platform for showcasing our homewares collection.

Dawns Pet Store

It’s been a hassle connecting my Pinterest And I’m not sure what’s wrong with it Not sure how to fix it But everything else is workin fine and I got $100 in fee ad spend so that was nice Thank you for that

4tek

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 13 minutes

Legal poder vender pelo Pinterest. Vou explorar melhor essa ferramenta de anúncios. Ainda não testei.