Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Ygwigs

Very good application, very powerful.
But there is a little problem, some products will show sold out on pinterest, but we still have them in stock in our store.

shopwavecreations

very easy to use! convenient to set up my account pinterest connection! so so efficient and easy to set up

Simply Stand Out

Just started using. I would prefer to get a confirmation page when I've signed up instead of a page repeating the sign up process. It looked like I wasn't signed up to connect shopify to pinterest.

Constantdeals247

Ease of use, simple to set up, guided instructions were precise and easy. The entire process was simple.

simply-chic-11db

This has been one of the easiest accounts to get set up on my shopify platform. Bentley has been so helpful to me. I really appreciate his assistance in getting my account set up and my ads implemented.

blipofertas

Location Brazil

gostei da praticidade muito bom tem que ter mais app desse jeito fica muito melhor para trabalhar e economizar tempo.

Medical Arts Shop

It has been a nice experience connecting my shop to Pinterest, reliable organic and paid traffic with no technical issues so far.

homepillowsplus

Anyone who suffers from confusion when things don't go exactly as planned, will love this app. Something goes wrong and you are thinking, "oh great. what now?" Not to worry. It basically fixes itself in a few easy steps.

Beautify You

I used this app to help me set up my online beauty store. It was pretty simple considering I am really not very tech savvy.

iGlow Running

I am trying for the first time so I am not sure how good is it.I hope to grow my audience and increase sales