Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

TANYA BRIDAL

Location China

very good很喜欢pinterest 分享,这让我有了更多的流量。获得更多的订单。我很喜欢它。期待越来越好。
very good很喜欢pinterest 分享,这让我有了更多的流量。获得更多的订单。我很喜欢它。期待越来越好。

Peony & Clover

Time spent using app 6 minutes

I used it to help set up for marketing. It was pretty easy to use. I love pinterest and it was easy navigation to help me set up for my business.

Nuvaarejo

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 39 minutes

Muito bom, me ajudando bastante em meu site, instalação muito fácil da tag aqui na shopify, recomendo.

Qualific Affiliates Clothing

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Its easy and worth setting up your business account. I am growing my brand with the help of Pinterest.

At Balance

Easy to use and had clear instructions as to make changes to account and access customer services looking forward to using the app.

The Shop at Van Gossen Distributors

Thanks for the chance to be able to use the app to showcase some of my products. I haven't run an ad yet, but will hope to have a ton of traffic from the add.

TREASURED TANGIBLES ENTERPRISE

I signed up for this app to do business. I'm surprised it's easy to sign up. The app's color and images are pleasing to eyes.

Valdez Vogue Klozzet

Time spent using app 4 minutes

quick n easy I love it, plus getting a $100 free ads credits to start with, this would be my first official webstore and i have a good feeling Pinterest will get me that traffic I'm looking for.

Stars and Stripes Lighting, LLC

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app was very easy and straight forward to setup and we enjoy using it. We especially like that the products are added automatically

decoranossolar

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 8 minutes

Fácil de instalar, sem enrolação. O Pinterest possui um número grande de usuários, o que aumenta a chance de conseguir mostrar meus produtos para mais pessoas.