Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Koily Kulture

I'm just starting to use this app and it was an easy set up. My photos uploaded from my Shopify site without any issues.

Pawscomfort

I used this app to drive traffic towards my store. Now it's a good option that you can direct share your product pins on Pinterest.

Flawless Sista

Great app to showcase products for my brand. I will continue to use this app as long as its around.

Cecilia and Lola

I used this app to sync my shopify store to my pinterest account. I am hoping it leads to great results and more traffic to my site.

addictivelove

The installation of this app to my online store was a quick and easy setup. It guided me step by step with photo illustrations which was perfect. Pinterest allows me to see the results of each pin I pin without any additional fees, which inspires me o want to create ads for a wider audience.

MeMasky

Very Nice Platform! Easy to connect the accounts. VEry glad to have the simple advertising options!

MooreStoreUSA

First time user. simple interface. Almost step by step. Wish there was a chat feature when you have short questions. Take your time.

Queen Bees Decor

It helps our store get the word out about our new handmade products. It is easy to use and walks us through every step

CulturalPatina

Very easy to use. Needed to set up my business account again, and this helped a lot. I would recommend it.

Pets Need Love 2

the information was very useful. I can consider making some improvements on all that need correction.