Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Green Witchs Farm

i love pintrest as it gives me ideas for product to sell and lets me get new customers by allowing them to look at my pins which will hopefully give them ideas of gardening, or chicken raising, anything on the farm really.

Royal Swimwear llc

everything has been great especially since Andrew H. has been here to guide me through getting my Pinterest account set up correctly

MiltonsBells.com

I like the integration and prefer it over having to add manual code for integration. I am looking forward to starting.

Tom Laird Illustration

Great app and simple to use for setting up your Pinterest account and linking to your Shopify account.

gradeshopbr

ótimo app estou testando e quando obter resultados volto aqui ainda com o bônus maravilhoso estou muito ansioso

Poetic Planners

Looking forward to using Pinterest to promote my planners! It was easy to set up and it only took a few seconds. All I had to do was log in and follow the prompts.

EXTRAORDINARY DRONES

Reallu great lotd pg [rp[lr trs;;u likr ot oytd loyd pf fun, Vsmy esoy gpt vhtodymsd cmas is so fun

Vertical Golf

Fantastica. Installata immediatamente e facilmente. La consiglio a tutti coloro che intendono iniziare un'attività di vendita su Pinterest.

The Underground Maps Company

It was really easy, Didn't take any time at all and was up and running in no time. Just waiting for the 24 hour approval process to take place

Einfach Tierisch

It connected my Shop without any inconvenience. As far as I can tell, good App. I can recommend you to use it.