Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Etre Jewels

Estuvo bastante facil todo es bien automatizado, al autorizar pinterest todo lo demas se hace solo practicamente.

Ammy Supplies

Easy to use everything step by step. Good explanation of the steps.I liked using Pinterest. loved it

Arzewena

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Hebe Beauty Store

Easy walk through guide ! in 10 minutes everything was done !
no problem has been faced - although we are not that expert in social and various apps.

JVAK Specialty items shop

User Friendly and easy to understand process I am very happy with Pinterest and the experience I have had

cimarrontends.com

Fast and easy to use. Just by clicking and follow instructions everything is connected. It's intuitive and friendly user.

SHOPPING DOS IMPORTADOS

APLICATIVO EXCELENTE, SEMPRE NOS TRÁS IDEIAS INOVADORAS SOBRE VARIOS ASSUNTOS E TEMAS. EU USO CONSTANTEMENTE E INDICO A TODOS.

Sol E Ciel

It's easy to connect your website to your Pinterest account. No fuss. Very useful. Thank you for this ap.

ITAALE

I am beginner and it was E A S Y! Thank you As soon as I created business account on Pinterest, I was prompted to different choices and one of those were to connect my Pinterest to Shopify store.

Sassy Classy Customs

Its easy to set up, I cant wait to see the good things that come from it. I like Pinterest been a viewer for years can wait to see my stuff on Pinterest.