Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Seaux Fine

I am using this app in hopes to grow my brand awareness and drive sales. Ive seen it help many other businesses

Cultraglow

This setup with my store was super easy to do. I am learning as I go, but simple and easy to use overall.

The Wrap of God

I use this app to show my store for more exposure and to attract potential customers. I also use it to make sure the pins of my products are showing correctly.

YORTIES DOWN UNDER

WORKING EXCELLENT FOR ME EASY TO SET UP MAKING ME MONEY STRAIGHT AWAY THANKS FOR THE EASY SETUP THANKYOU COME AGAIN

glow-up-pets

I use this app to inspire and promote my online stores!
Pinterest is my "Go to" for every project or business idea and products.

Cockpit Store

Nice Shopify App really easy to install to my store. Nice Shopify App really easy to install to my store.

thedoorsofberry

Just started and it seems easy so far. I was recommended from a friend. Love that it pulls my products from shopify.

SaChic Creations

I enjoyed the ease of setting it up. The app provided step by step guidance and asked questions related to my brand and my goals.

Superior Saunas

We used this app to help us increase our visibility after hearing that it has helped other companies. So far so good!

Light My Path Aromatherapy

I like the app. it was easy to use and navigate through. I am hopeful it will help with sales and marketing overall.