Reviews (5,866)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless integration with their stores. It enables the creation and management of Product Pins directly from the dashboard, enhancing product visibility. Detailed analytics on Pins are provided, aiding in performance tracking and campaign optimization. Many merchants find it a potent tool for boosting traffic and sales, and value its profile connection feature and cost-effective advertising options. It's often considered more manageable than other social media platforms.

November 26, 2020

would like personal help getting an ad campaign going. Seems likd you have to do it all on your own.

LameTshirts
Edited February 24, 2021

I'm a first time user of Pinterest for business, and this helped me set up my Shopify store quickly. I found it a bit confusing with all the information and long terms of service. Hopefully it will display my products well and pull business in to my store.

Target Nation
March 2, 2021

i use it to help me sell my products and drive traffic to my site works wonderful definitely recommend it

MyTingz
July 5, 2022

A little complicated when having a link to Shopify. Difficult to know when to use Pinterest and when to use Shopify for settings.

SPORTS LIFE DESIGNS
Edited May 27, 2021

I use Pinterest to grow my startup business. The process through Pinterest was easy and straight forward. Can't wait to see my results. Thanks Pinerest!!

Affico
July 14, 2021

Great ! Installed easy and you get some free ads, nice layout to show products looking forward to adding my store cheers

TTW Audio
June 27, 2021

I am using this app to link my Shopify Site to my Pinterest page! Thanks for the ease of use, and I hope to see a lot of folks view my new E-comm site in the near future!

SparkleCitySnaps
August 23, 2021

great to use! has been beneficial to getting the business name out there. The staff is very helpful also.

Enliten.md
November 1, 2022

Just downloaded Pinterest to my Shopify and I am excited to see what business this can bring to our small business! Will come back later and update on how it's Helped Tanaholix Grow :)

Tanaholix Sunless Studio
January 12, 2022

I haven't used it yet but registering my account was easy, now I just need to do a promotion or a coupon to see how much it helps me attracting more customers to my business

Eva's Fashion