Plobal ‑ Mobile App

Plobal ‑ Mobile App

by Plobal Apps

Upto 5X higher conversion rates with your mobile app.

Bluelloce

I was looking to have a mobile app however I did not imagine it happening since it is quite expensive to build one, that is when I came across Plobal app. It is easy as cake to have a mobile app now, that is not heavy to load and does not take up a lot of space.

Big kudos to the entire team! They are a proactive bunch who helped us get in boarded and have been around ever since then. Look forward to more from Plobal app.

Homenuprenuer

Awesome support and followup on issues and requests. Got my Android and IOS app in a very quick time. Also their extended help in app marketing strategies really helped a lot.

Super Hero Toy Store

The team at plobal apps is one of the most supportive teams ... they will get anything resolved in a instant , the best part about the team is that they are very pro business they will do everything and anything to ensure that you get what u want and what is right for your business , great team u should try the app for them alone , overall the app is good and they keep improving it over time so that's always a plus

Unicarepackage

These guys are amazing! iOS and Android were launched on the app store effortlessly. Khadija, Ali and the team really work hard to make sure you get the most out your new app.

If you're thinking of creating an app for your store, I would highly recommend Plobal Apps. You won't go wrong.

Tech Central

Excellent Support from Ali and Team. They have helped me through the whole process with the app looking better and better overtime. Thank you and www.techprogear.com loves you.

Yellowfashion

All (5) Stars to the Plobal Team.

We've been using the app since May'16 and we are super impressed with the pace at which is getting better & richer by the day.

Ali and his entire team are Super Supportive and always available to Guide and make things work more beautifully.

Our engagement numbers and traction is getting more healthier every month (and it's by far above the industry averages)

Thanks for being integral part of Yellowfashion.in's business.

Livapastacilik

I highly recommend the Plobal App team. I did research about the mobile app intagrated with shopify and i found the app with well user experience and functionality.

Their support is fantastic, the team reply all my messages in 1 hours!

Thanks Plobal apps and i waiting your next update.

Kangaroz

Guys if you are looking for best app you are at the right place period.
i have tried all the other folks on shopify store and none of them give me attention. Plobal team responded to every single question. don't look further just go with these guys. the app is great and amazing, i'm sure they are working super hard to add more feature in the future.

Thank you guys and keep going.

My Beauty Galaxy

AMAZING!! I had the 2 apps on iOS & Google Play within 5 days!
Great Team and looking forward for My Beauty Galaxy to work with Plobalapps

Highly recommend! Great support from Khadija & Yuvraj :-)

Creative U Studios 2

I cannot say enough great things about the Plobal Apps team and their fantastic product. It truly cannot be easier to make a great looking iOS and/or Android app for your Shopify store--there's really no reason to at least use their free preview to see what your app will look like.

Beyond that, their metrics-based approach makes me feel like Plobal will be there to aid me with the success of my app. They even did some custom work for me on my webstore to help advertise my new app FOR FREE!

Stop reading this and make your app right now!