Mobile App ‑ Plobal

Mobile App ‑ Plobal

by Plobal Apps

Upto 5X higher conversion rates with your mobile app.

KidsAny

The team was really helpful and very supportive.. i liked working with them.. the application help me reach more clients

3Dpn Plastic

An excellent service for people who do not know much about programming, without a doubt the best option if you want to have your first APP.
Thank you Plobal.

casefyi

This app is great! I recommend it!This app is great! I recommend it! In addition, the service attitude of the customer service staff was very good.

ravescout

The app did not pick any data from my shop, and I basically would have had to upload everything manually on my own. Not worth 99 dollars, also.

boAt

Awesome app! makes the work really easy - the interface is really user-friendly. It helped in expanding the business overall.
Very helpful and dedicated team - they try to resolve the issues as soon as possible.
choosing them was the best decision.

Envy Stylz Boutique

The app performs as expected and customer service is great! I would recommend it to anyone looking for easy navigation.

AMINCO Group

Excellent utility for my online store. Very good customer service, I recommend. The customer service guys always have a good response.

REM orthodontics

very good application, synchronizes with Shopify immediately, the attention is very good I recommend it 100% it has helped me a lot with my sales

UGAKART

We have been using plobal apps platform since quite long now....The platform is good, it helped us a lot in expanding our business - ugakart.com . Technology is good and overall system is easy to manage. At the same time, their team is also efficient. However, i expect a little bit more promptness in support and thats why 4 stars....I would certainly recommend Plobal Apps to everyone who want to bring their business to a new digital height.....

Janelle Beauty

I really enjoyed my experience on-boarding with this app! The team was extremely responsive and pleasant to work with! I recommend the app 1000% Great features and easy to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34