Mobile App for eCommerce Store

Mobile App for eCommerce Store

by Plobal Apps

Most trusted mobile app builder for your Shopify Store.

Perfume Direct

Plobal are a brilliant App Dev company. They make the whole process of setting up an app very quick & simple. Their communication is excellent too, Garima is a very supportive account manager who responds very quickly whatever the time of day. The app we have created looks great and has some nice functionality.

Looking forward to working with Global on making this a really successful channel for Perfume Direct!

Spainbaseus

no me gusta me hace pagar cuando pone que es gratuita es engañosa asi que desistalada al momento lo siento

Military Hippie

Really fantastic team at Plobal. Very responsive and they go the extra distance for their customers. They did an excellent job of designing the look and functionality of our app . Neil and Rutuja made the whole experience from the set up to the marketing of our app flawless.

VirVia

People are nice but the free app is not easy to install .. Wastage of time and energy. I think Shopify should not recommend such channels which are not of any use, particularly when the free things are promised.. Nothing is free in this world Lets be transparent in business

Damato Biker Shop

I was very insecure to choose which app I would pick to work with it, I tested I few of them but the Plobal app, they not only provides a great quality of app but also they have an amazing team to help you 24/7. Highly recommended, the only thing is they are a little bit expensive if you compare to other apps but it is worth it!!! Thanks for the amazing experience that I am having with you guys!!

Pick a Product

I used this Sales Channel to help me set up a mobile App for my online store. Support is great and my App looks professional and well put together.

Addic Shop.com

Great App, tons of enterprise level features at a fraction of the cost. Migrated after using Tap Cart for 2 months. Plobal is far better in terms of Features and ease of use. Highly recommended!

Trend The Streets

5 stars hands down! They have an awesome support team and are always there to help you. Do not get discouraged if you do not get a response right away. They will always get back to you to help you find solutions to your questions! <3

GETIT.QA

Hi,
Best Mobile App service provider in the Shopify platform for both Android & iOS. Quick involvement and action on all quires. Day-by-day increasing the features to next advanced level. A recommended service provider compared with other alternative service providers in the Shopify platform.
We tested many other apps but finally reached our destination at Plobal Mobile Apps team. Recently they are doing internal integration with other supporting application and App making userfriendly with new features.

Best wishes - Plobal Team

bronze

I try another app and was not pleased
This guys seem professional and know what it the trend ans the latest apps integerations to make the app great
Will review again after publishing the app
---

So this is the update after 41 days
Horrible don't think of subscribing
They give you a-lot of promises and then once you pay
They will tell you sorry we cant customize your requirements because our company working on big development
And give you a date on when they will start on your
And when the time come they ask again the same questions they ask you in the beginning and only to have the same answer few days later ( and that ofcourse when you ask , they will just keep disappearing )
They offer to post bond my plan until they finish there development which i explain that it is not the problem
Because delaying my work will only delay my business plan and will create more lost for me
So final thought
Don't sign and go look for another company