Native Mobile Apps by Plobal

Native Mobile Apps by Plobal

by Plobal Apps

Accelerate your mobile sales & revenues

True Vintage

5 stars, great product and an amazing team to work with. Everyone at Plobal is really helpful, highly recommended

Hi Rory,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We're so excited to hear our team was able to hit the mark and you're enjoying using experience with us.

Team Plobal

motelrocks.com

The app was super quick and easy to set up and the update with regards to collections build is excellent. The staff have and are always super helpful and work with you to improve conversions and market the app. would recommend.

Hi Gemma,

Thank you so much for an amazing review. We are glad we could help you in setting up your app. Customer support is something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

Team Plobal.

Eternity Clothing Co

Really fast responses and great customer service! Easy-to-use interface and really friendly staff that is always there to help with any situation.

Hi Salim,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad you liked how user friendly our interface is. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

Team Plobal

RAVE Clothing

I really love to work with the team of plobal apps. The whole team does an incredible job, and i want to thank them for that. They helped me doing a really nice mobile app for my fashion brand that fit's to my requirements.

If i had questions, suggestions or wishes, they always answered in shortest time. You can choose if you want to talk to them via phone, skype or whatsapp what is really nice because you always get a quick reply and don't have to wait for an email this long.

The dashboard is very user friendly, you can edit your app via drag and drop builder and create categories, sub-categories etc.

I recommend plobal apps to everyone who wants to grow with their business and have a nice partner on side :)

renomoda

im using the plobal and its amazing i really loved the features provided.i would like to thank the support team and specially " Sumant" he is very helpful he deserves 10 stars

Ryann + Rose

Love the platform and dashboard is user friendly. Hopefully I'll be upgrading soon for all the features!

Fatima Balhaddad

I used this app ، It's great if you want to get more customers, who use their phones frequently, I recommend it.

Asafary

i like it

Cappelletto Shop

We have integrated Probal Apps for our store by connecting all our products in the new app for Play Store and App Store, really successfully! Customer Service is really fast and efficient, I recommend it for those who want to integrate their own app efficiently.

Planet54

We were having some difficulties from our previous app partner, We met Pratik, Sumant and Rutuja from Plobal Apps and these guys have blown us away! There work ethic and customer service is close to the best guys we have dealt with. They managed our complete process of the transfer from the old app to the new app and we HIGHLY recommend them!