Mobile App Builder Plobal Apps

Mobile App Builder Plobal Apps

by Plobal Apps

Stunning mobile apps for Shopify Plus stores

MCLABELS

Actually we're still working closely with the PlobalApps team. Until now we can say that the Support team has been very helpful for every problem we had. They're always present to help you find a good solution for your store. Definitely one of the best services available. Lastly, there are a lot of features that will help you increase your potential. A+

yabel

The customer support is great. They help me building app for my store and all the features in it. They always try to make it as close as possible to my request. Making app for your store is easier and very doable now

Dimlaj Online Shop

It is a very good app, they keep improve their product, just i hope it is more flexible with the design, a little bit more =)

Alloons Clothe

Finally found a Great App developing platform for our store. One of the best feature of Plobal apps we can recommend without a doubt is their customer support, simply great!. We had tough times with another app provider, any questions we ask always gets towards not supported or cant be done.

Decision was made to switch to Plobal apps within 2 days of interaction.
They created every aspect of the app "sales" focussed rather than just features itself. Power packed features for the pricing.
Highly recommended.

Spectacular Treats

I had the pleasure of working with the crew and they are quick and try to help you the best way they can. The App is very quick and responsive. If you have the money to spend, it's worth it.

Angeles Wear Limited

The team behind this app are excellent in very poor communication. I can't see a demo version of what I will be paying for yet they are interested to choose a plan first. When you give a free trial, allow customer to paly around to understand your app and feel safe and comfortable but you are not allowing that, well according to my experience with you. I need to unistall this app, not worth my time and money. Y

Angeles Merchant

Loly in the Sky

We are a nation wide women shoe store operating in Mexico, this year we switched from Tapcart to Plobal and we couldn´t be happier with the result. Support and success team are the best they are always available it really is 24/7. They help on language customizations, setting up campaigns for growing and we are still working together to achieve goals. I highly recommend this app.

Alwan - Mobile Accessories

I Already used to install All the Available apps on App store, that provide App Store through iOS & Google Play.

But the End of the Day Plobal is the most Powerful App for the Best eCommerce Website that you dream about it.

One of the best thing That I found on Plobal, is The Staff, and their highly Support.

Especially with (GARIMA), She helps me a lot with with my App and She keep me updated for each point and tasks I requested.

Also She offer me a lot productive ideas that helps me to sell more and success.

Thank you Plobal. Thank you (Garima).

Perfume Direct

Plobal are a brilliant App Dev company. They make the whole process of setting up an app very quick & simple. Their communication is excellent too, Garima is a very supportive account manager who responds very quickly whatever the time of day. The app we have created looks great and has some nice functionality.

Looking forward to working with Global on making this a really successful channel for Perfume Direct!

Spainbaseus

no me gusta me hace pagar cuando pone que es gratuita es engañosa asi que desistalada al momento lo siento