Native Mobile Apps by Plobal

Native Mobile Apps by Plobal

by Plobal Apps

Accelerate your sales & revenues with your own mobile app

renomoda

im using the plobal and its amazing i really loved the features provided.i would like to thank the support team and specially " Sumant" he is very helpful he deserves 10 stars

Ryann + Rose

Love the platform and dashboard is user friendly. Hopefully I'll be upgrading soon for all the features!

Fatima Balhaddad

I used this app ، It's great if you want to get more customers, who use their phones frequently, I recommend it.

Asafary

i like it

Cappelletto Shop

We have integrated Probal Apps for our store by connecting all our products in the new app for Play Store and App Store, really successfully! Customer Service is really fast and efficient, I recommend it for those who want to integrate their own app efficiently.

Planet54

We were having some difficulties from our previous app partner, We met Pratik, Sumant and Rutuja from Plobal Apps and these guys have blown us away! There work ethic and customer service is close to the best guys we have dealt with. They managed our complete process of the transfer from the old app to the new app and we HIGHLY recommend them!

MCLABELS

Actually we're still working closely with the PlobalApps team. Until now we can say that the Support team has been very helpful for every problem we had. They're always present to help you find a good solution for your store. Definitely one of the best services available. Lastly, there are a lot of features that will help you increase your potential. A+

yabel

The customer support is great. They help me building app for my store and all the features in it. They always try to make it as close as possible to my request. Making app for your store is easier and very doable now

Dimlaj Online Shop

It is a very good app, they keep improve their product, just i hope it is more flexible with the design, a little bit more =)

Alloons Clothe

Finally found a Great App developing platform for our store. One of the best feature of Plobal apps we can recommend without a doubt is their customer support, simply great!. We had tough times with another app provider, any questions we ask always gets towards not supported or cant be done.

Decision was made to switch to Plobal apps within 2 days of interaction.
They created every aspect of the app "sales" focussed rather than just features itself. Power packed features for the pricing.
Highly recommended.