Native Mobile Apps by Plobal

Native Mobile Apps by Plobal

by Plobal Apps

Accelerate your mobile sales & revenues

Spectacular Treats

I had the pleasure of working with the crew and they are quick and try to help you the best way they can. The App is very quick and responsive. If you have the money to spend, it's worth it.

Angeles Wear Limited

The team behind this app are excellent in very poor communication. I can't see a demo version of what I will be paying for yet they are interested to choose a plan first. When you give a free trial, allow customer to paly around to understand your app and feel safe and comfortable but you are not allowing that, well according to my experience with you. I need to unistall this app, not worth my time and money. Y

Angeles Merchant

Loly in the Sky

We are a nation wide women shoe store operating in Mexico, this year we switched from Tapcart to Plobal and we couldn´t be happier with the result. Support and success team are the best they are always available it really is 24/7. They help on language customizations, setting up campaigns for growing and we are still working together to achieve goals. I highly recommend this app.

Alwan - Mobile Accessories

I Already used to install All the Available apps on App store, that provide App Store through iOS & Google Play.

But the End of the Day Plobal is the most Powerful App for the Best eCommerce Website that you dream about it.

One of the best thing That I found on Plobal, is The Staff, and their highly Support.

Especially with (GARIMA), She helps me a lot with with my App and She keep me updated for each point and tasks I requested.

Also She offer me a lot productive ideas that helps me to sell more and success.

Thank you Plobal. Thank you (Garima).

Perfume Direct

Plobal are a brilliant App Dev company. They make the whole process of setting up an app very quick & simple. Their communication is excellent too, Garima is a very supportive account manager who responds very quickly whatever the time of day. The app we have created looks great and has some nice functionality.

Looking forward to working with Global on making this a really successful channel for Perfume Direct!

Spainbaseus

no me gusta me hace pagar cuando pone que es gratuita es engañosa asi que desistalada al momento lo siento

Military Hippie

Really fantastic team at Plobal. Very responsive and they go the extra distance for their customers. They did an excellent job of designing the look and functionality of our app . Neil and Rutuja made the whole experience from the set up to the marketing of our app flawless.

VirVia

People are nice but the free app is not easy to install .. Wastage of time and energy. I think Shopify should not recommend such channels which are not of any use, particularly when the free things are promised.. Nothing is free in this world Lets be transparent in business

Damato Biker Shop

I was very insecure to choose which app I would pick to work with it, I tested I few of them but the Plobal app, they not only provides a great quality of app but also they have an amazing team to help you 24/7. Highly recommended, the only thing is they are a little bit expensive if you compare to other apps but it is worth it!!! Thanks for the amazing experience that I am having with you guys!!

Pick a Product

I used this Sales Channel to help me set up a mobile App for my online store. Support is great and my App looks professional and well put together.