Mobile App for eCommerce Store

Mobile App for eCommerce Store

by Plobal Apps

Most trusted mobile app builder for your Shopify Store.

Passionate Apparel

I've been speaking with Pratik and I must say I am so very excited to build an app with this company. He was welcoming and helpful from the start.

BestieCosme

Sumant and Yuvraj and the team are doing a great job on tech and customer service. The dashboard for customization is easy to use. The team responds to all my questions and requests very quickly. I feel like they do not sleep at all ---- when you need them, they are always there. Looking forward to launching the app and see it live on my phone.

BEAUTY ON WHEELS

Added the app just today, What an outstanding swift customer support i had in just couple of hours after requesting the team to reach me out !!

Sumant was very informative by all means, answered 20+ questions raised from my side in deep details, excellent guidance and communication.

Excellent start which got me crazingly excited to have the app live! will definitely share full review once app is live

Musho Station

Plobal Apps has all the features that you can ask for in an app, forexample:
1- In-App purchase, customers don't have to go to the website to pay.
2- Secure checkout
3- Collections browser
4- Easy to customize without any previous experience
5- Add to Favorites
6- Customer Registration from within the app
7- Automatic updates
8- Multi-currency
9- Excellent & fast customer support

And a lot of other features, I did alot of research before choosing Plobal Apps and I couldn't find any other app in Shopify that will meet all these features. Most of the other apps doesn't support multi-currency and in-app purchase which are very critical for customer journey inside your app.

I had an amazing experience with plobal apps and I would recommend it to everyone who wants to start a business.

Apagon Apparel

I'm the CEO, and founder of Apagon Apparel, and because of Plobal, we're launching an Android AND IOS app for our online store. The customer service reps are the most helpful, knowledgeable, friendly people, and have helped me a TON in a domain I don't have knowledge in (app developement). I would recommend this to anybody with a business that needs mobile dev. I'd recommend this to the world. -A very happy customer and business owner.

S.R.Mehta & Sons

The team is crazy ! I mean it totally in a good way ! Go for Plobal apps not for the amazing product they offer but for the amazing family feel that the team has ! My app is not even ready yet, but the help provided to me by the team (Sumant) has just blown me away already .... Special mention to Sumant for his service by going out of the way !

Far Ocean Online

Simply in love with the platform. Such powerful features, they are far ahead in terms of technology. The filters on the app are so powerful. The banners and layouts are flexible and beautiful. I love the flash sale banner as well, definitely gonna use it soon. I love how powerful the analytics and notifications are. Amazing platform.

Beauty & Colours

great apps! done design my apps just half an hour. Support team very responsive. love this apps and very recommended!

Icons & Ballers

This was a very simple and easy solution to our needs for a mobile app. We are very happy with it so far. The support we received throughout the design and setup process was amazing!

Buy-mate

plobal is best mobile app builder, I compare some other builder, the plobal has drag tech to design home display,and their tech is best I think.
support service is also very good