Mobile App for eCommerce Store

Mobile App for eCommerce Store

by Plobal Apps

Most trusted mobile app builder for your Shopify Store.

TropiCo Aqua

Always wanted mobile app for my online store and I have been searching for one for sometime now,but most were completely out of my budget. When I did make the decision to go with Plobal Apps, it was a smooth experience from the word go. The team is prompt and very supportive ( I am saying 'very' because, they had to be patient and answer my incessant non-techie questions). Awesome team. My App went live on both platforms today and I have already got 3 orders! Thanks a ton!

Bomb Cosmetics

every thing is excellent And the support is excellent The apps is easy and simple way to install images and change colors

Aek Inkjet MyStore

- รับผลิตป้ายไวนิล
- ป้ายไฟ
- สติกเกอร์ (สลากสินค้า,โลโก้ร้านค้า,สติกเกอร์แต่งรถ และอื่นๆ)
- ตรายางด่วน (ตรายางหมึกในตัว , ตรายางธรรมดา)
- นามบัตร
- จำหน่าย คอมพิวเตอร์ เครื่องปริ้น และ อุปกรณ์ต่อพ่วงคอมพิวเตอร์ทุกชนิด
- วัสดุสำหรับการพิมพ์ทุกชนิด (สำหรับร้านป้ายโฆษณา)

Thrift+

I’ve been following these guys for the last 12 months, waiting for the functionality to get to a level we could be proud to show our customers. It’s there now and I’m really excited to work with the team to make it a success. Compared to developing an app from scratch the prices seem like good value to me but clearly only for larger shopify stores as plobal say themselves. I’ll try to remember to update my review as things progesss!

Orient Electronics

We were looking for some solution to reduce time to market our shop app and Plobal really did the needful. Great customer service. Rutuja provided us utmost support / guideline whenever its needed. Easy to use control panel. We are further looking forward to have another Plobal app for our new marketplace!

MHMaison

I started using this app about 3 days ago and I was in between choosing them or 3 other companies, but so far I am pretty happy I chose Plobal Apps. Super customer service and easy to use!

ShopAesthetics

Sumant was extremely kind, quick, and efficient. I really enjoyed the app building process because it was simple. I changed from Tapcart to Plobal because of the great assistance and ability to get my app launched !

Bariatric Food Direct.com

I needed the app for my store. Yuvraj has been very helpful and the app looks great. We like it better than our store LOL

Best of Everything

Plobal Apps is extremely user-friendly. Everything went smoothly from connecting the collections of our Shopify store to preparing for the launch of our app in Apple's App Store and on Google Play. Plobal's support staff are extremely helpful and their services are excellent. I highly recommend that others use their platform to turn their store into an app.

Best, Best Of Everything Co

Daj Worldwide 4

Absolutely fantastic customer service. Super knowledgeable about the space in which they work. A lot of resources to help their customers succeed. They are one of the best to work with and are super nice to our business and we are excited to continue to work with Plobal!