Mobile App ‑ Plobal

Mobile App ‑ Plobal

by Plobal Apps

Upto 5X higher conversion rates with your mobile app.

GETIT.QA

Hi,
Best Mobile App service provider in the Shopify platform for both Android & iOS. Quick involvement and action on all quires. Day-by-day increasing the features to next advanced level. A recommended service provider compared with other alternative service providers in the Shopify platform.
We tested many other apps but finally reached our destination at Plobal Mobile Apps team. Recently they are doing internal integration with other supporting application and App making userfriendly with new features.

Best wishes - Plobal Team

bronze

I try another app and was not pleased
This guys seem professional and know what it the trend ans the latest apps integerations to make the app great
Will review again after publishing the app
---

So this is the update after 41 days
Horrible don't think of subscribing
They give you a-lot of promises and then once you pay
They will tell you sorry we cant customize your requirements because our company working on big development
And give you a date on when they will start on your
And when the time come they ask again the same questions they ask you in the beginning and only to have the same answer few days later ( and that ofcourse when you ask , they will just keep disappearing )
They offer to post bond my plan until they finish there development which i explain that it is not the problem
Because delaying my work will only delay my business plan and will create more lost for me
So final thought
Don't sign and go look for another company

Kupa Inc

Time is precious to our customers and so we use this app as another avenue to help shop faster and easier. We've experienced wonderful growth in the year we've had our app. Excellent customer service and support, they're always willing to help. Since we're unfamiliar with apps and the whole process, the Plobal team was very patient in holding our hand with each step. If there are any issue (as with any technology), they respond right away(even with the time difference).

Sphb

I used this app,Great app and
Free plan,I like only Free,I would
like to give 5 stars,
Thank You.

Maxtus Apparel

This app has great features. I'm able to make my store's app look really professional easily. Yuvraj was great at helping me and was super nice! I'd recommend this to any user of shopify.

Sincher

So far everything is going well! Yuvraj, being the most helpful! now all i have to is finish customization & then ill be able to launch! great app & highly recommended!

Mthingz

Awesome Customers Service..Thanks to Yuvaraj He was helpful from the start and the rest of Plobal team to have my back and the amazing services you provide..The dashboard for customization is easy to use..finally am getting a grateful application from the plabal apps ...Thanks

James Ascher

This is the easiest most seamless installation of any shopify integration I have used. Not only that, yuvi & the whole team respond directly to me within a few hours at the MOST! They set up every single thing for me for FREE & I just have gone in and tweaked some things from a retail visual perspective. I can’t say enough about how seamless the install was but even better: the app design itself is SO CLEAN looking, no hassles with loading etc and my customers can save their favorites there as well as their cart. I am SO EXCITED I stumbled upon plobal apps because I was about to install tapcart and from the get to it was a nightmare so I imeediately discountinued and went with plobal. OH! And my app was up and running from start to finish in LESS THAN 1 WEEK! Highly recommend. Best integration money, along with marsello loyalty app, that I have spent thus far.

Habrok

Great customer service. Features are amazing and better than the competition. They are eager to help especially a brand like ours, new and upcoming. It's important to have such support and flexibility. They helped us a lot and went the extra mile with features and support. Strongly Recommend!!

Circle Nutrition Center CNC

The customer service has been amazing, and I am beyond satisfied at their attentiveness and empathy.