Mobile App ‑ Plobal

Mobile App ‑ Plobal

by Plobal Apps

Upto 5X higher conversion rates with your mobile app.

Musho Station

Plobal Apps has all the features that you can ask for in an app, forexample:
1- In-App purchase, customers don't have to go to the website to pay.
2- Secure checkout
3- Collections browser
4- Easy to customize without any previous experience
5- Add to Favorites
6- Customer Registration from within the app
7- Automatic updates
8- Multi-currency
9- Excellent & fast customer support

And a lot of other features, I did alot of research before choosing Plobal Apps and I couldn't find any other app in Shopify that will meet all these features. Most of the other apps doesn't support multi-currency and in-app purchase which are very critical for customer journey inside your app.

I had an amazing experience with plobal apps and I would recommend it to everyone who wants to start a business.

Apagon Apparel

I'm the CEO, and founder of Apagon Apparel, and because of Plobal, we're launching an Android AND IOS app for our online store. The customer service reps are the most helpful, knowledgeable, friendly people, and have helped me a TON in a domain I don't have knowledge in (app developement). I would recommend this to anybody with a business that needs mobile dev. I'd recommend this to the world. -A very happy customer and business owner.

S.R.Mehta & Sons

The team is crazy ! I mean it totally in a good way ! Go for Plobal apps not for the amazing product they offer but for the amazing family feel that the team has ! My app is not even ready yet, but the help provided to me by the team (Sumant) has just blown me away already .... Special mention to Sumant for his service by going out of the way !

Far Ocean Online

Simply in love with the platform. Such powerful features, they are far ahead in terms of technology. The filters on the app are so powerful. The banners and layouts are flexible and beautiful. I love the flash sale banner as well, definitely gonna use it soon. I love how powerful the analytics and notifications are. Amazing platform.

Beauty & Colours

great apps! done design my apps just half an hour. Support team very responsive. love this apps and very recommended!

Icons & Ballers

This was a very simple and easy solution to our needs for a mobile app. We are very happy with it so far. The support we received throughout the design and setup process was amazing!

Buy-mate

plobal is best mobile app builder, I compare some other builder, the plobal has drag tech to design home display,and their tech is best I think.
support service is also very good

DadHats2ow6ix

at first everything was okay with this app. until you realize you paying $199 per a month and the only thing you can edit on your app is the home page with banners and products.. all they want you to do is keep updating the plan. wanna have a good app with a lot to edit i recommend tap cart they have 2 plans $99 & $199 and trust me you'll be able to edit anything on your app.. all plobal cares about is updating there advance plan which is about $599 im done with this rip off........................................ TAPCART

Adventures Await

Great customer support! A bit pricey but the support team does a great job communicating. Other than the pricing, it is worth a try

Dzire looks

Big fraud company whatever they promise all fake.when i asked for refund of my money they are not responding big cheating company.all the fake reviews saying it is good company. i am going to take legal action on company if they dont refund my money .Dont trust this company and loose your money.They want only money they dont provide any service.