Native Mobile Apps by Plobal

Native Mobile Apps by Plobal

by Plobal Apps

Accelerate your sales & revenues with your own mobile app

Kellshii

Best Customer Service Ever Provided By Plobal Apps ! I am totally satisfied ! Thank You Plobal Apps !

JANAKALYAN HOMEO PHARMACY

It's amazing. I can't find other apps more useful than this. You must try it. I am very much happy by using this. I was always thinking about how this gonna be happen with mobile app. But thanks to Plobal apps you guys make it perfect.

Amazoning.in

I started communicating with Sumant, Really a cool guy. Guided me well and immediate response. Thanks you for your excellent support.

TropiCo Aqua

Always wanted mobile app for my online store and I have been searching for one for sometime now,but most were completely out of my budget. When I did make the decision to go with Plobal Apps, it was a smooth experience from the word go. The team is prompt and very supportive ( I am saying 'very' because, they had to be patient and answer my incessant non-techie questions). Awesome team. My App went live on both platforms today and I have already got 3 orders! Thanks a ton!

Bomb Cosmetics

every thing is excellent And the support is excellent The apps is easy and simple way to install images and change colors

Aek Inkjet MyStore

- รับผลิตป้ายไวนิล
- ป้ายไฟ
- สติกเกอร์ (สลากสินค้า,โลโก้ร้านค้า,สติกเกอร์แต่งรถ และอื่นๆ)
- ตรายางด่วน (ตรายางหมึกในตัว , ตรายางธรรมดา)
- นามบัตร
- จำหน่าย คอมพิวเตอร์ เครื่องปริ้น และ อุปกรณ์ต่อพ่วงคอมพิวเตอร์ทุกชนิด
- วัสดุสำหรับการพิมพ์ทุกชนิด (สำหรับร้านป้ายโฆษณา)

Thrift+

I’ve been following these guys for the last 12 months, waiting for the functionality to get to a level we could be proud to show our customers. It’s there now and I’m really excited to work with the team to make it a success. Compared to developing an app from scratch the prices seem like good value to me but clearly only for larger shopify stores as plobal say themselves. I’ll try to remember to update my review as things progesss!

Orient Electronics

We were looking for some solution to reduce time to market our shop app and Plobal really did the needful. Great customer service. Rutuja provided us utmost support / guideline whenever its needed. Easy to use control panel. We are further looking forward to have another Plobal app for our new marketplace!

MHMaison

I started using this app about 3 days ago and I was in between choosing them or 3 other companies, but so far I am pretty happy I chose Plobal Apps. Super customer service and easy to use!

ShopAesthetics

Sumant was extremely kind, quick, and efficient. I really enjoyed the app building process because it was simple. I changed from Tapcart to Plobal because of the great assistance and ability to get my app launched !