Native Mobile Apps by Plobal

Native Mobile Apps by Plobal

by Plobal Apps

Accelerate your sales & revenues with your own mobile app

Buy Hgh Thailand

Very happy to stay with Plobal team mobile application

had problem about move to the new dev account , they help me and support

Nice servise

Ecowearplus

garbage - errors out. prices are absurd. also you need an app developer account. how is this a viable shopify app?

Bokusuperfood

ALL Members of staff are extremely friendly and helpful; the app was so easy to set up!! Loving my experience this far with Plobal Apps and team :)

Pinkyfrogshop

Good apps with a good support team. Which something that I am looking for to expand my business. I want to say thanks to Sumant from Plobal Apps and team. Doing such a great work for shopify family. Will subscribe for this coming 2019 app project like we plan. I recommend it to try.

Rosa Boutique

Wonderful customer service! Thanks for Rutuja and Yuvraj's help. They're really patient. Always willing to help solve my problems. Great!

Mr Sukimoako

POWERFUL TOOLS & VERY RESPONSIVE SERVICE i got this app 3 days ago and im amaze with the tools. I know all merchant like to have app store. This is awesome very powerful tools you can control all marekting strategy and fast loading app.Over All its Great App looking forward more updating feature soon.
Thank You plobal App you are helping small and medium busines likem.

Campmate

Working with Plobal Apps, and Yuvi specifically has been amazing! Customer service, communication, and problem-solving are A++. I am so impressed with everything so far and really look forward to working with them and having them apart of my team for growing and expanding my business! I highly recommend them! I am very careful and diligent to whom I work with in any of my businesses and Yuvi and the whole Plobal team has far exceeded every and any expectation I had! Cheers!

Brothers With Glass

Just signing up with the app right now, they have been accommodating to my needs and helpful to work with. We are planning to give the app a 3 month trial to see how it works for us. At first glance this is the best one in the app store though its a lot pricer than the rest. The features are basic but seem to work well, the homepage template is really easy to use.

Organo Farm Store

I got referred to Plobal by Shopify Guru and it has been a very pleasant experience. Yuvaj has been extremely helpful in suggesting and helping me go through the transition easy. Special thanks to Yuvraj and the team of Plobal.

Economm

Great app with great support! They are great at helping you with all off your needs and they give great advice.