Mobile App ‑ Plobal

Mobile App ‑ Plobal

by Plobal Apps

Upto 5X higher conversion rates with your mobile app.

Fashionmartonline

Great response, I will look forward

Speedy Vinyl

So far so good! Yuvraj has been helping me all day, he even called me to help me figure a couple things out! I love the instant chat feature, and the helpful documents that they have ready to guide you step by step as well! The interface itself is very user friendly... I found it quite easy to design my app to look the way I wanted. I love that Plobal has an additional app for the designer to preview on your mobile phone to see how it's looking! That's very helpful in visualizing the end result. Yuvraj has also helped me step by step figure out what needs to be done with google & apple so that my app can go live! I've had a really great experience and we look forward to seeing how our new app helps our company!

Brutalitees

love this app!! takes a little bit to set up but it's so worth it!! customer service is beyond amazing.. fast, friendly and efficient. if I could give 10 stars I would!

Orked Com

Very bad support …. waste the time and if there is Zero star I will give …

Be away from this Application.

Suddpt

Stupendous support, always online ready to help to solve problems or doubts.
Customize the app's is easy and smooth for both mobile operating systems.

In general, it's a great and smooth experience.

Gorilla Warehouse

Very helpful staff, great communication i have no doubt will provide great support for any problems that may arise in the future as they have already helped me with Problems I have encountered.First class customer service!

Bilibeli

Great app and helpful staffs! The app itself was user-friendly. Recommended.

The Homely Aisle

This has been the best experience that i've EVER had with an App!
Yuvraj was so helpful with everything and made me feel like apart of the family!
This is very important for My Business and getting everything done. He was available at the time we scheduled and was very knowledgeable. I wouldn't go with any where else with my business.

Thank you very much!

Das Info Solutions

Its really great app, and customer support is excellent which is more requirement for a beginner.

Foxrobe

This is one of the best shopify app. The team is really helpful. Easy to set up and there are so many amazing featured provided by them. Along with that, they exert so much to keep your business blooming. Really incredible services. Definitely worth trying.