Mobile App ‑ Plobal

Mobile App ‑ Plobal

by Plobal Apps

Upto 5X higher conversion rates with your mobile app.

Brandssoire

Best App of all here in shopify. Totally easy to handle it. I would recommend it every time. The support team is very good as well. If you need help, they are always there and try their best to find a solution.

Very Good!

Mall Run Llc

Easily the best app I’ve ever used through shopify. The customer service team is great and helped me with my app and designed it just the way I wanted. I would definitely recommend over any other app.

9inety9ine

The app is not worth it...
1.it slows down your phone
2.the pictures are not neat
3.very bad customizing

really not worth it very bad app very very very bad

Thambooriworldwide

Thanks for the team for being very supportive in getting the app in place . We really look forward to a good traction thru the app !

Gracestore Pk

We are Loving the app, Its as Good as shopify, very easy to set up and no skill required.The charges are a little high for small businesses but Quality of service is very good. Specially the support from yuvraj is very Helpful.Thank u

Scheer Cats

Awesome app, nice design, happy to get an app to my store, very good idea from the creators, nice team also, they're very helpful with everything, so plobal team thanks for the support

Junction K

So impressed with this mobile app. I tested out a couple and this one was hands down my favorite. It is easy enough for someone to set up themselves or you can have them set it up for you. Within minutes I had it setup and ready to use. I love all of the features, sorting capabilities, subcategories and everything it offers. Price was important to me as well and their pricing was very reasonable. Out of the apps I tested, Plobal Apps was the only one who quickly responded to any questions I had. Their customer service is top notch. I highly recommend using them.

Maklovia

Our brand is loving this app. Thank you so much to Sumant, for his amazing customer service.. . we are sure we will be working with you guys for a long time!

Islandtea

Rather pleased with the application which is very simple to use and customize. The team is here to help you.
See if it continues when I install it on Apple store

Sample Valliaustralia

Very Useful for E -Commerce Business.
It is Simple, easy to understand for both Customers ( Especially it reaches Rural Population) & Merchants. Amazing Customer Service .
Special Thanks to Sumant for handling the Account.
Hoping for more amazing feature's ahead.