Mobile App ‑ Plobal

Mobile App ‑ Plobal

by Plobal Apps

Upto 5X higher conversion rates with your mobile app.

Sample Valliaustralia

Very Useful for E -Commerce Business.
It is Simple, easy to understand for both Customers ( Especially it reaches Rural Population) & Merchants. Amazing Customer Service .
Special Thanks to Sumant for handling the Account.
Hoping for more amazing feature's ahead.

Yi Cam Store

By far the best i have seen. Great Design, User friendly, easy to manage and above all Great Customer Support.

Uligon

Outstanding people- outstanding team! They really go above and beyond to be of service! And the app in itself is very simple to set up yet looks very effective for sales!

Thank-you Plobal Apps!

Javon Davis

Phiyani Rue

I love my app! We carry a large number of items and we wanted to make sure that our customers can view the items easily and shop from the comfort of their phone. This app can definitely help them do that. Customer service has been great, they are always there to help.. may be a little delay in response due to the time difference but they do get back to you.

Overall the app and the company is good. Waiting to do a marketing campaign for the app, when I get user feedback I will update to 5 stars!!

You have to put the time and work into it but it is worth it!

Dream Shoe World

Thank u sumant sir for helping me to build an play store and apple store..and providing me the full information to customizing the app. And i can asurely say that u r doing a great job.. Soo m thankful to u again for the excellent response.

Dubaivaping

WOW!!! What others say about customer service is right... Customer service here is OUTSTANDING... helping me get set up on the apps right away, walking me through step by step the process and outlining the process to set up Google and Apple Developer accounts. The apps are really nice apps, with nice customization options. If you've wanted your Shopify store to have app components, this is the way to go!

Digitalimportsdubai

First thing first, I have never seen such a support in my life. These guy do extra mile to provide you support and help you to design your app. I am very glad to select this app and currently I am in a process to go live. App testing is very simple but I suggest you all to start chatting with support guy and start taking help while you are designing the app otherwise it will take time for you to understand it fully. I will prefer Plobal Apps and recommend it.

Testy78

The customer service is fantastic! I really appreciate all of the help they are providing me with. They take the time to answer all of my questions, and their response time is really good too!

Glomanny2

Very nice people. They work hard and help you through your everything. I recommend for anyone who wants to launch an app.

Akshyastore

Really good experience to interact with team really help full to make the project success, I am really surprise working 24/7 to give the customer support
Prathik special thanks to you