Mobile App ‑ Plobal

Mobile App ‑ Plobal

by Plobal Apps

Upto 5X higher conversion rates with your mobile app.

Mozzani

It's a great experience to work with Plobal team, they provied the best suport for anybody who need ther help.
It's a really active team that can be contacted any time, what surprised me is the fact that any time i was needing there help it's them who contact me first and gived me exactly what i needed, this makes me to win alot of time.
Thanks for the great team Plobal.

Dracofruit

Working with the Plobal team has been a great experience. They are very responsive and have a wealth of technical expertise with mobile apps and integrating it with your Shopify store. This ensures your customers are not frustrated and risk losing a sale. Additionally, they provide insightful e-commerce advisory services to apply best practices for your mobile app. This allows you to avoid learning from trial and error, and start off with a functional mobile app and steady revenue channel. Lastly, but probably most importantly, their team are true professionals, they respect your time, and are excellent business partners.

Smarttekuk

Great support, thank you very much.

Bc Vapo

great team to work with, looking forward to our app getting published

Retroshop Sa

I've stumbled upon this app after few trips between other Mobile Apps creators for Shopify stores. I believe I've made the right choice based on a few major factors. First is their stunning customer service and their excellent expertise. They've shown great readiness for any challenge and an optimistic approach for dealing with any expected hiccups, and this is considered a rare commodity nowadays in the world of customer service. They've answered all of my questions and inquiries on the spot. As the world is moving towards a mobile browsing era, choosing the right partner is absolutely crucial, and I believe I've made the right choice. Thumbs Up!

Buy Hgh Thailand

Very happy to stay with Plobal team mobile application

had problem about move to the new dev account , they help me and support

Nice servise

Ecowearplus

garbage - errors out. prices are absurd. also you need an app developer account. how is this a viable shopify app?

Bokusuperfood

ALL Members of staff are extremely friendly and helpful; the app was so easy to set up!! Loving my experience this far with Plobal Apps and team :)

Pinkyfrogshop

Good apps with a good support team. Which something that I am looking for to expand my business. I want to say thanks to Sumant from Plobal Apps and team. Doing such a great work for shopify family. Will subscribe for this coming 2019 app project like we plan. I recommend it to try.

Rosa Boutique

Wonderful customer service! Thanks for Rutuja and Yuvraj's help. They're really patient. Always willing to help solve my problems. Great!