Mobile App ‑ Plobal

Mobile App ‑ Plobal

by Plobal Apps

Upto 5X higher conversion rates with your mobile app.

Swiss Butchery

Enrolled with Plobal Apps on the 15th of November 2018 (Premium Annual), Gotten a "live" Android Play store on the 16th and Apple App Store on the 19th. Plobal is super efficient and understands app development. Really Professional . Enjoyed working with them the past 72 Hours. Keep up the good work guys ! Definitely recommend them to people with zero knowledge in building apps. Prices are reasonable and team respond within mins whenever you drop a simple email to their official support line. Kundos Team !

Daloah.com

Perfect App,
New features,
Easy Integration,
Amazing Support,
Best Mobile App ever,
PlobalApps is the Best

Pulgeros

This is the best app that I installed in my Shopify Store. I tried many other before installing Plobal Apps and not the others companies gave me the technical support, the customer service and the help I need it. The team at Plobal Apps are the best! They answer your questions really fast, and they are very knowledgeable. They help me 100% to launch and publish my app for both Android and IPhone. I am not a developer. I am a business person that needed a team who will be there for my company. Now I glad that I have a great team at Plobal Apps Mobile App. Thank you so much Yuvraj, Rutuja and Pratik for all the support and help you give me everyday. - Yovanny Alfonso Founder of Pulgeros.com

Kellshii

Best Customer Service Ever Provided By Plobal Apps ! I am totally satisfied ! Thank You Plobal Apps !

JANAKALYAN HOMEO PHARMACY

It's amazing. I can't find other apps more useful than this. You must try it. I am very much happy by using this. I was always thinking about how this gonna be happen with mobile app. But thanks to Plobal apps you guys make it perfect.

Amazoning.in

I started communicating with Sumant, Really a cool guy. Guided me well and immediate response. Thanks you for your excellent support.

TropiCo Aqua

Always wanted mobile app for my online store and I have been searching for one for sometime now,but most were completely out of my budget. When I did make the decision to go with Plobal Apps, it was a smooth experience from the word go. The team is prompt and very supportive ( I am saying 'very' because, they had to be patient and answer my incessant non-techie questions). Awesome team. My App went live on both platforms today and I have already got 3 orders! Thanks a ton!

Bomb Cosmetics

every thing is excellent And the support is excellent The apps is easy and simple way to install images and change colors

Aek Inkjet MyStore

- รับผลิตป้ายไวนิล
- ป้ายไฟ
- สติกเกอร์ (สลากสินค้า,โลโก้ร้านค้า,สติกเกอร์แต่งรถ และอื่นๆ)
- ตรายางด่วน (ตรายางหมึกในตัว , ตรายางธรรมดา)
- นามบัตร
- จำหน่าย คอมพิวเตอร์ เครื่องปริ้น และ อุปกรณ์ต่อพ่วงคอมพิวเตอร์ทุกชนิด
- วัสดุสำหรับการพิมพ์ทุกชนิด (สำหรับร้านป้ายโฆษณา)

Thrift+

I’ve been following these guys for the last 12 months, waiting for the functionality to get to a level we could be proud to show our customers. It’s there now and I’m really excited to work with the team to make it a success. Compared to developing an app from scratch the prices seem like good value to me but clearly only for larger shopify stores as plobal say themselves. I’ll try to remember to update my review as things progesss!